All reviews restaurant next door landing restaurant free breakfast adjacent restaurant both sides bar and grill cooked to order breakfast chain hotels close to downtown coffee pot flat screen stayed one night quiet room los algodones checking in would definitely stay here again rooms are large
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Coronado motor hotel is for me more like a classic motel from the past. But it's well maintained and privately owned, which is rare nowadays. Of course you can see it's not new or even lately renovated, but it's still fairly nice and cosy. Level of cleanliness is good. We don't normally stay in places like this but now I'm happy we did. Good service and really nice breakfast in Yuma Landing next door. Price wise, absolutely bargain!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Jukka W,

Thanks for your recent visit to the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit.

G.manager/Owner

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I had just seen a piece on Arizona Highways about the revival of Motor Hotels. I thought it would be fun to try one after reading the reviews about the Coronado. We pulled in...literally right up to our room, a one story, southwestern style hotel. I walked around to the office where Nancy was very accommodating about our dogs (only $10/night, very reasonable) and giving us a room right in front of where we were parked.
The bed was one of the BEST I've slept in lately. I'm fairly picky since I have back problems. The rest of the room was very retro but really quaint.
The full blow breakfast at their restaurant was fantastic.
Pull off the freeway for a blast from the past.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

RememberRosie,

First, I want to thank you for choosing the Historic Coronado for your recent stay in Yuma, AZ. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to your return visit. Thanks Again,
G.Manager/Owner

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This experience was just what we needed! 5 stars in quality, cleanliness, communication, value, and location. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful and the waitstaff at the restaurant were delightful. The food choices were delicious with great presentation. Happy to support this local business! Will stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Jackie S,
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We ended up at the Coronado at 3 am one morning after another hotel stiffed us. Everything in Yuma was booked but the night manager at the Coronado managed to find a room for us, even though technically there were none. And what a relief. The room was wonderful. The breakfast was wonderful. The location is ideal. Next time we are Yuma-bound, there won't be any discussion about where to stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah M
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Deborah M,

First, I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your recent stay and are looking forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The outside does not do justice to the inside. The room was large and spacious. Beds were superior. Slept like a baby. Nice bathroom. Very clean. Breakfast was included at their restaurant. Exceptional. Restaurant was a "museum" of photos and relics.

My wife and I have found the place to stay for us in Yuma!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Yvonne P, General Manager at Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

SeaKayker,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.