“Avoid this place.”

Add it.
Indian Orchard
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

This was the worst Indian food we've ever had. Some of the items were clearly boil in a bag. After being seated for the buffet, we were never spoken to or checked on again. The bathrooms were disgusting, making us think that the kitchen probably was too.

3  Thank hinokisnow

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I went to the India Orchard with five of my friends. Food was very good and the service was good. Whenever I go to the India Orchard, I always like to go to the indian store located at the same plaza because they have a wide variety of Indian groceries and spices.

2  Thank Adnanfay
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been here many times for lunch (buffet) and dinner. The food at the buffet is flavorful and the selection is really exceptional--there is a wide array of meat and veggie dishes as well as South and North Indian dishes. The weekend buffet is more exotic with goat and even more dishes. The drink and icecream are included in all buffets. The dinner is even better though naturally more expensive--because you can order spicier food.

The manager (DJ) is really friendly and cares about customers. He is very friendly. Although there is one of the wait staff/cash clerks (with glasses on) who is really very rude. Seems like a good cop, bad cop deal! But good news is that he doesn't play much of a role so it's all fine.

The ambience is fine. The tables are well spaced out which makes it comfortable for all types of meals--social or business.

Overall, great food. One of best Indian restaurants.

1  Thank V V
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to several Indian places, and this is the best Indian food I've ever had. I caught the lunch buffet, and it had great quality and variety. All the food was good quality at a reasonable price. This is my new favorite restaurant!

1  Thank HeatherBecker
Reviewed 12 March 2014

At first over a year ago they were better. We don't eat there any more because.....messed up orders almost every time, takes longer than they say, the chicken tika masala is a different color and texture every time I have ordered it. It's too hot and some times has flies inside.