“So flavorful”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Great price, great selection and my mouth is still burning, but I'd do it all again for the flavor. I'm the low maintenance one in the group complete with a vegan , a vegetarian and a gluten free food allergy colleague and we all left Curry Point happy. I'd go back for the Garlic Naan alone.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The food was edible, but my least favorite of all the Indian food in the area. The food also wasn't very hot, didn't seem like it was keeping it at the proper temperature. We thought we would try it, but wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We went for dinner before they got busy and the service was only okay. The food was good, but a lot of it was spicy (without knowing). Overall a lot of the food is the same as the other places around here. We would go back.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I visit Curry Point often for their amazing lunch buffet. They always include the staples such as fresh, crisp Nan bread, curries and condiments, but keep the vegetable and entree choices different. I've been to Indian restaurants in many cities, never had tastier than right here. Do not come expecting upscale, it is very modestly furnished. Definitely come for the buffet as is provides the best value and variety. A word of caution, they aren't afraid to season and bring the heat. Most places I've tried tend to westernize the dishes for broader appeal, not so here. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Wow, $13 for lunch buffet!! I did not think the quality and selection was worth that ridiculous price. The food was good, but there are better alternatives in Bentonville and Rogers.