“Great Place To Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Another great stay. The front desk employees are very nice and helpful. We usually get the suite room. A tad disappointed this trip. The suite was showing it's age. The dresser was in bad shape. We were not able to use one of the drawers. I asked for more hangers and the front desk quickly brought some to the room. Might be time for some renovating. But no matter, the hotel is our go to when we come to town and we love the front desk staff and so we will keep coming back. The breakfast buffet is ok. I understand it being free your not going to get top notch food. But it's nice they have it when there is no time for anything else. If you're in town and want extra room to stretch out, then this is for you. The suite has a sitting area with a couch and chair to relax on. We will be back!

Room Tip: For more room to stretch out....get a Suite. It's so worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

I am sorry the suite was not up to par, I will look into it and see if we can get the dresser fixed. We do appreciate you continuing to stay with us and we are sorry about the room. We hope you have a great day and thanks for the feedback on our property and staff.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We drove an extra 74 miles to stay at a Holiday Inn Express on the last night of our vacation, making our drive time that day a long 13 hours. This was the best HIE we have ever visited. Everything was spotlessly clean, nicely decorated and looked brand new. The best thing of all were the pillowtop mattresses! The ceilings were high and the room, spacious. The only thing was the tub ran slow but that was a quick fix once we reported it to the employee at the front desk. I can't recommend this particular hotel highly enough. It was the perfect stay at the end of a long trip and a stay that we hope to repeat in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you LadyFair524. We appreciate that you drove the extra distance to stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the tub draining so slow, but we appreciate you letting us know so we could get it fixed for you. Thank you for recommending us also. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have a great day and Happy Holiday to you!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This property is not as nice as other Holiday Inn Express locations I have used. They put me in an ADA room that smelled like sewage and was pretty worn out. I got used to it. It was adequate for my short stay, but I would not stay here again. I'd stay next door or somewhere else in the area. I'd still use HI Express hotels elsewhere, as they are normally pretty good. Breakfast was fine (typical for these properties). Didn't need to do laundry, but the machines were out of service.

Room Tip: Specify you do not want an ADA room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

I am so sorry that you got put into a handicap room, we try not to put someone in there unless they request it or require a downstairs rooms if a standard room is not available. I will have maintenance look into the smell of the room. I apologize for this. Thank you for staying with us, again I am sorry that you were not happy with your stay and I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Located right on I-40 at Exit 55, this Holiday Inn Express is exactly what you would expect for the chain. Clean, comfortable, friendly and easy nights restful stay.

The A/C allows for the fan to stay on low all the time to mask any hallway or outside noise. A more restful sleep for light sleepers, like me.

The beds, bedding, towels and all are what is expected. Clean and comfortable.

The breakfast is the usual collection of carbs, with protein options, like the normal factory fresh scrambled eggs. I would be much happier with hard boiled eggs, like is served at so many competing flags.

Parking is adequate, though probably not for trailer people. Appeared that every space was full in the AM.

Same owner as the Hampton next door, and others along I-40, these folks know how to efficiently manage their operation to make for a comfortable stay. Priced for the market, I always feel that I have been treated fair.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate that and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We do offer hard boiled eggs (they were in the fridge with the milk and yogurt), I am sorry that they were not visible during your stay. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a bit old but quite clean and quiet. Front desk manager Cody was far and away the best hotel staffer we met during our latest four month road trip. That's a high bar given the professionalism of front desk personnel in large chain hotels. Note to Holiday Inn management: give Cody a raise. Or lose him to the Ritz.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you for your review on our property. Cody is a wonderful asset to our property, and you are right I do not ever want to lose him. He is very kind and always very professional. Thanks again and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
0.1 km away
39.2 km away
Hampton Inn Russellville
Hampton Inn Russellville
#2 of 16 in Russellville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!