All reviews hi express front desk room was clean cross country trip convenient location the breakfast area wonderful stay would stay here again hie beds ihg microwave cleanliness toiletries renovation
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We were travelling and trying to make it to Little Rock but were tired. We have used the Holiday Inn Express in Vidor, TX, before and knew they were usually very clean. We stopped at about 7:30pm on a weekday night, and they had rooms. There were 3 of us, and we wanted two rooms close to each other. They gave us two rooms with connecting doors down at the end of the hall...............perfect. We opened the doors and used each other's bathrooms. The room had a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffeemaker. The rooms were larger than most 2-queen bed rooms, and the bathrooms were very clean. We went down for breakfast the next morning, and we were expecting a continental breakfast. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, and all the other usual foods. It was a great and delicious surprise. We stayed a few days before Easter, and the lobby was decorated with rabbits, eggs, etc. I commented on how cute the decorated lobby was, and they told me that the owners loved to decorate for all the holidays/seasons.

Room Tip: They do have connecting rooms, and downstairs was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you Billie. It was our pleasure having you at our property during your travels thru our beautiful state of Arkansas. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your rooms and our breakfast. The adjoining rooms are such a wonderful idea when you have families traveling together, so glad you guys were able to get them for your stay. We hope if you ever travel this way again you will stay with us, even if you are just passing thru please stop in and get a cup of coffee for the road. Have a wonderful day and thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable - king suite with microwave and fridge. Breakfast tasted great. Especially the Omelets. There was a lot of variety available. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is easy to access from 40.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us andthat you enjoyed our breakfast and our new omelets. Come back and stay with us again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I usually stay at Holiday Inn Expresses when travelling. I'm a picky sleeper and I have found that HIEs are usually consistent in the quality of hotel and mattress comfort. Unfortunately, I was disappointed in this HIE. The hotel looked nice, was clean, and the staff was very nice. The room was clean, but their was a big stain on the floor in front of my bed (room 221). The mattress was a disappointment. It was not comfortable. Also, the clock was very complicated. I tried to reset the time (it had not been reset for daylight savings time), and I'm going to guess that is because no one else could figure it out either. One other thing that I know would be impossible to fix because it deals with the way the building is built, but is a problem: In the room, you can hear everyone on the upper floor walking up and down the hallway and shutting doors. The walls and floors seem really thin. The shower was fantastic. I could stay in it all day. The breakfast was as expected.

Room Tip: I would ask for the top floor. On the lower floors, you can hear foot traffic on the floor above.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Holiday Inn Exp... S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Shawna, I am so sorry to about the loud noise during your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the shower. I will look into the mattress situation and the stain on the carpet. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback on our property so we can maintain quality stays for our guest. Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms were nice and clean. No strange smells. The hotel front desk were very accomidating. The food was good as well. Thank you Holiday Inn Clarksville. It was a difficult trip coming for a funeral but you made it so much better.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Sandra, We are so sorry for your loss. It was our pleasure to have your family stay with us during this difficult time. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you will come back again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We traveled across in April/May of 2016. We stayed at Holiday Inn Express when available. The Clarksville location was the nicest we visited. Rooms were very clean. The desk clerk was able to describe restaurants and activities in great detail. The breakfast was great.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Angie D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while traveling across Arkansas. WE hope you will come back and stay with us again. Thank you for the 5 star review. Have a wonderful day!