All reviewshi expressfront deskroom was cleanfriendly staffsausageconvenient locationnext morningcross country tripthe breakfast areasmall towneggswould stay here againhiebedslobbyihgmicrowave
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Good stay for Holiday Inn Express. Quick check in, friendly staff, nice room, breakfast and convenient location just off I-40. Bed was comfy, liked the Bath and Body toiletries and the third floor was quiet! Check out the IHG special with points for the next three months!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay here in Clarksville. We hope you will come back and stay with us again in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Checked in this Tuesday and when I got to my room, I found the carpet as well as the tile floor in the bathroom to be covered in glitter. I asked for another room and the young lady at the front desk was very accommodating and apologetic. I will say my new room did seem clean but I can’t seem to wonder if they vacuum the carpet between guest. I will say the location has very easy access from the highway and is very well lit at night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

James,
I am so sorry about the glitter everywhere. I will look into this and see as to why glitter was on your carpet and who cleaned that room. I am so sorry about this. And yes our housekeepers are suppose to vacuum every room every day. Thank you for letting us know. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Enjoyed this hotel during our stay! We had to travel for work and ended up going back this time for visiting family , we uses this hotel , its our 4th stay and we will continue to use this location when we are in the area.

Stayed: September 2017
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you so much for continuing to stay with us. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff. This was simply what I expect from Holiday Inn Express and they did not disappoint. Check in was fast and easy. I’ve noticed some beds in Holiday Inn Express are not comfortable, this one was EXCELLENT!! The breakfast was the typical , food was hot and plentiful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking time to let us know about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We do hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We choose Holiday Inn Express often because we always know we can count on cleanliness, comfort, & friendly staff. Clarksville's HI had friendly staff, clean room, & comfortable beds. However they had removed the hairdryer in bathroom (I didn't pack mine because they always have one), there were only two tissues in the tissue box, no ink pen in the room, and no Kerig coffee for the coffee maker.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy W
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Peggy,
I am so sorry that we failed on your stay with us. We have started putting our hairdryers hanging on the back of the bathroom door. We are so sorry for the inconvenience also for the lack of supplies in room. I will look into this. Again we are so sorry. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. Have a great day!