All reviews hi express front desk room was clean cross country trip convenient location would stay here again the breakfast area wonderful stay oatmeal hie beds ihg microwave cleanliness toiletries renovation
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I was on a bus trip across America and this hotel was the best one of all. Really liked the breakfast here. The two gals working the breakfast keep refilling the items and cleaning everything. That was not done in so many we visited. I was really impressed.

The room was clean and well stocked. Had a pleasant time here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed three nights at the Clarksville HI Express in July. The room was a bit dated but generally clean and well-supplied. The bathroom drains ran slow, however. The room was quiet. Breakfast was the standard HI Express fare, and pretty good. The staff was very friendly.

The pool was small and in the sun, only one table and umbrella, so it's pretty much 'first come, first served'. The fitness center was the standard 3 machine setup. The hotel did have a washer and dryer for guest usage.

We would stay here again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night here. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The breakfast was well stocked and fresh, the attendant was friendly and helpful. But..... our room was NOT clean. The carpet was sticky and wet, the bathroom was disgusting. We cleaned the bathroom before we could use it ugh. Hair was all in the tub, wads of hair on the floor and in the sink. And the toilet tissue had only 2 sheets so it had to be changed beforehand also.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 173kellyc
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The staff here was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was great. We only stayed one night but we will definitely stay again if we are back up that way.

Date of stay: November 2017
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your travels. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The staff were nice & friendly. The hotel was clean & had nice decor. Our room was clean and comfortable. We slept well. Shower was nice. Breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express food.

Everything was very, very good here!
We would recommend this hotel & would stay here again!!!

A few minor issues we encountered that I hope they fix soon.....
Our room was freezing ice cold when we entered - the A/C was set on max .... in December!
The top sheet was way too small for the pull-out bed, it only covered 2/3 of the bed.
They offer complimentary tooth paste - but had none.
For breakfast meat, they served two trays of sausage instead of one tray sausage and one tray bacon - I don't like sausage so wished they had bacon.

Overall, we had an excellent stay & loved this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

We appreciate you choosing our property during your travels. I am so sorry that we ran out of toothpaste and that the sofa bed sheet was too small. I will have a talk with my housekeepers. We hope you will give us another chance. Again, I am so sorry for the inconveniences. We hope you have a great day!