All reviews hi express front desk room was clean cross country trip convenient location the breakfast area wonderful stay would stay here again hie beds ihg microwave cleanliness toiletries renovation
Reviewed 26 October 2010

We stayed 5 nights. Nice, clean, large, modern rooms. All of the staff went way out of the way to be friendly and helpful, even responding positively to some of our unusual and somewhat outlandish requests. Breakfast was exceptional. The eggs were freshly cooked and non-rubbery. Coffee was available 24 hrs. Yummy cookies available evenings.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank veryoldtimer
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We stayed here on our way down "south". Our 32nd anniversary night even. Let me tell you if things go wrong at all, these folks try their darndest to please you! The manager is a sweet gal with a great southern accent - she actually called us from home to be sure we were ok! They were having some internet issues, etc. You know, I bet hotels wish it had never been invented. You can take a perfectly nice hotel, screw up the internet service, and people get upset! :) The pool could have been cleaner, but ya know, it's outside (yay) and it's summertime! Most HIE beds are super - this one was terriffic! Room was great and clean & we had ice on OUR floor - I hate it when you have to trek 3 floors down to get your ice bucket filled! Breakfast was usual HIE fare - with friendly gal checking to be sure everything was ok for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bobbie010
Reviewed 13 March 2009

This is a great place to stay. I have stayed there six times over the past five months on business trips and it is always consistently super clean, the staff is wonderful and efficient (accept for this moody and sometimes mean manager named Tammy) and it is also a quiet hotel. It seems brand new and if it is not, then it is just impeccably well kept. The lobby reminds you of one in a big city, there are flat screen tv's in the rooms and the free breakfast is delicious and you won't believe that all that is free! Did I say the room and bathrooms are SUPER clean?!! Amenities in the room are as plush as a Sheraton and whenever I have to layover on business, I rather stay here than anywhere in Little Rock, the nearest major city that is about an hour and a half away. Beds are dreamy and comfy with lovely, fluffy pillows. Like being home away from home--and I have a nice home! But when I can't be there, I am glad to be at this particular Holiday Inn Express. Sorry if I am laying it on but seriously, I am so picky and this place met my standards! I would want someone to write an accurate review for my benefit if they were like me. I just want all the picky people out there to know they have some place to stay in Arkansas if they need one, and the price will not break the bank! Also, there is internet.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank frequentbiztravel
Reviewed 18 December 2008

We spent one night here while we were driving back home from Kansas CIty, MO and trying to get back to the Deep South before a winter storm hit. Motel was new and very nice. Lobby was very inviting and pleasant on a cold damp night. The staff was pleasant, helpful and caring. Our room couldn't have been better and there was even a local paper waiting outside our door the next morning.

Breakfast had good choices and the staff again was very pleasant.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank hardtack_n_lace