US$92
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
ComfortInn
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$124
US$90
US$76
ComfortSuites
Super 8 by Wyndham Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$89
US$80
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

All reviewsfront deskoutback steakhousea pet friendly hotelstay there againroom was cleannice hotelthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to staysausagehousekeeping staffcookieswe've stayedother hotelswafflesgreat breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very well maintained, clean, friendly, great rate, and my room was perfectly air conditioned. I was in for a baseball tournament and just gave them a try. My first stay at a LaQuinta, and this experience opened the door for using them more often.No complaints here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I do not normally stay with this chain, but as I had my small dog with me, chose it for pet friendly. The staff were all friendly and the room was clean and very nice. I decided to join rewards club after my visit, as I was so impressed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent! This motel was the most satisfying of our trip. I would encourage anyone visiting Conway, Arkansas or any LaQuinta Inn or Suite to plan on staying with them. The LaQuinta experience from check-in to check-out was handled courteously and very professional. Check it out.... you will be very pleased.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As always my experience was wonderful at the La Quinta Conway! It is in such a convenient location and a hassle free place to stay with my dog while we are traveling.

The hotel staff were extremely pleasant and the hotel was in great shape. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

It’s a La Quinta, so don’t look for the Ritz. But the friendliness and responsiveness of the staff makes them worth 5 stars to me. It’s a pet friendly hotel ( I like that) but never have I detected that a room I stayed in had a pet previously, so kudos to their cleaning crew.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family