All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelgreat hotelbusiness tripbusiness centerbreakfast was excellentclean roomsnice staystaff was friendlychecking ineasy accesswould definitely stay here againbed was comfortablehgijenniferaremployeesinterstate
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Room very spacious and clean. Check in and check out process smooth and professional. Did not have a chance to enjoy indoor pool this time. This is a great amenity. Close to restaurants and our conference location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Donna B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and truly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I always like to stay at Hiltons and was not disappointed this time. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, I love the white comforters that Hilton now has on their beds, gives the assurance of cleanliness, same with the perfectly white sheets and towels. The coffee maker and microwave were nice and neat; did not use them only because we had no time and breakfast was a very generous and inviting buffet.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Donna B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Graciela361,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, and truly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future! Our goal is to make each stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I arrived around 12:45 a.m.I paid for my room which was 124.00 plus all the taxes etc. the guy didn't really have much to say to me the whole time that I was checking in. I didn't know about breakfast,checkout or anything. I just had to find that out on my own. I get to my room and of course the water was nasty, so I noticed 2 bottles of water that they placed in the room. I'm thinking that's very nice of them until I started reading the note on the bottles. If I would've been a gold or platinum member or whatever it is I could enjoy the complimentary water, however it said all other guest 2.00 charge. First of all 2.00 isn't the end of the world, because it's just 2.00. It all boils down to the fact in my opinion that they didn't appreciate my 124.00 plus fees that I paid for staying with them for approximately 6 hours. It really showed me how they feel about the largest percentage of their customers. Then I had to put up with something that smelled dead outside my room. I'll no longer be apart of the percentage of your customers that don't get a complimentary water. I can say that's becoming standard to have that in your room. Maybe you should look into that. Don't bother paying that high price for breakfast when you can just go down the road and spend 1/4 the amount per person. If guest received a discount that would be news to me considering the guy didn't even tell me they SERVED breakfast. Management may say did I express my concerns with a manager before I left??? My answer is no, because let's be honest.... THEY DON'T CARE

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Donna B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with our loyalty program. I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at your convenience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I was informed by staff a renovation is coming, which explains the hall carpets, and paint. This is a nice Hilton Garden Inn just far enough from the road that you don't hear the traffic. The staff are wonderful. The only problem I encountered during my stay was the digital key never worked, which is out of their control. They apologized, but I don't hold that against them as I've had a hit/miss digital key experience at other hotels.

I will stay here again the next time I'm in the Little Rock area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bubba B
Donna B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. The upgrades to hallway carpets and wall treatments are scheduled for completion by the end of August. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Aaron Ray
Asst. General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn
Aaron.Ray@hilton.com
501.329.1444

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We came to Conway, AR for a formal for Friends and Family. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The bar service was good and the food at breakfast was great. The hotel lobby was clean and always had cold complimentary lemon water and also warm cookies that were absolutely delicious.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family