All reviewsgolden corralfresh strawberriesroom was cleanwafflesexcellent roomwaffle housequiet locationper nightstaff was helpful and friendlysausageno elevatorshower headwould stay here againworked greateach morningwaffle makergreat price
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice clean non smoking facility. Nice no charge breakfast available. Near other eating facilities for other meals besides breakfast. Quiet heating/airconditiong as to not disturb one's sleep. Not much traffic noise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank novaz27
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Got in late at night and the service was excellent. the rooms were nice and the breakfast was good. In case you wanted more there was a golden Coral next door. We had a good stay and I would highly recommend to anyone traveling that needs a good place to rest and get back on the road.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We thank you for being one of our guests! It means so much to our team members and myself that we could share the experience of our Best Western Conway together!

We are so grateful for your time in completing a review, and thank you for your feedback! Our daily mission is to ensure each guest has an amazing experience and feels our Hospitality. If there was anything we could have done better to have improved your stay, please share your thoughts with us! We value your input and promise we will use it to improve our quality of service.

I would like to thank you again for choosing Best Western Conway in AR. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will come see us again soon!

WE LOVED HAVING YOU HERE!! Making You Happy ! Makes Us Happy !

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Great staff, very accommodating. Always willing to help and went way beyond to make the stay great. Our first room had a bed that was too soft, do no hesitation our room was changed to a great firm mattress. Ran out of eggs when we showed up almost late for breakfast. The cook ran and got more, the eggs were great
Very happy this was our hotel choice
Will defiantly return to this place, so wonderful to us

Thank you to all of you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank limoguy123
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Best Western Conway. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as well; and we thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I checked in late, and the on-duty manager was a delight. Janet was very friendly and helpful. I went straight to my room and fell asleep. The room was nice, clean, and well-appointed. I had plenty of hot water. My only gripe was the shower curtain was too short, and it was installed improperly, making it difficult to move back and forth on the rod. I would recommend this as a great place to stay on a long trip. The staff were all extremely friendly.

Room Tip: Get a room on the east side of the motel as the west faces I-40.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife and I were traveling from Tennessee to Oklahoma. We needed a place to stay overnight. We just left Little Rock, Arkansas. We opted to bed down in Conway, Arkansas. I checked out options from my smartphone searching on TripAdvisor.com. I selected Best Western because of the recommendations and price. The hotel representative was very friendly and helpful. In fact, Janet, provided us with a great price for the night. [I later found out that Janet was actually the hotel manager. She went out of her way to assist me with my room). Check-in went smoothly. The hotel is in an excellent location for travelers traveling through Conway. It is easy to reach!

We stayed in Room 123, which was a standard studio with two double queen-sized bed and one bathroom. The room was very quiet. The hotel amenities included complimentary Wi-Fi access. There’s a complimentary breakfast in the morning. I found the breakfast very good with a variety of hot foods including eggs, waffles, gravy, and sausages.

Overall, the hotel experience was very good. It’s a great overnight stop with incredible value. Don’t expect more for the valued price. Yet, the hotel staff is a lot better than some 4-5-star hotels. I would recommend this location due to its excellent location, price, and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Get a corridor room like Room 123 for quietness.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ankur P, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear DrGreen2009,