All reviews stayed upstairs harley davidson would definitely stay here again busy highway front desk biscuits great price yogurt night's sleep next morning complimentary breakfast bed was very comfortable property gravy inns
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t ever stay here. This is what we paid for. Smoke odor so strong we slept in car. Supposed to be non smoking room. All we were able to to was grab a quick shower and get the heck out of Dodge. This is the biggest dump I have ever seen. I have even contacted headquarters and no one cares. They got their money but I will do my best to see no one else gets taken by the previous reviews.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The check-in was friendly and fast, the price was right, and the room was clean and comfortable. A very good experience overall, especially considering I didn't have a reservation and pulled up at 1130 at night. Breakfast the next morning was okay - about what we've come to expect from "Free Breakfast Buffet!" hotels. The neighbors were noisy when they were walking past my door, but that can happen at any hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wuxxler
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Would recommend, wasn't my first choice, last hotel with rooms in my price range. Breakfast was good, the room was okay, couch was stained, sheets could be replaced, but it was sleepable. Was loud in the morning due to the interstate. Would recommend for rest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stay elsewhere! This place needs major improvement! The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting me into a somewhat decent room for the night considering how exhausted I was from driving 13 hours

Room Tip: The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful in getting me in another room. Customer service is the only good thing about this place.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This hotel looks like any other found off I-40, but the people here make it a much better stopover. You find very friendly and helpful folks and it's maintained clean and sanitary. The breakfast buffet was better than most, stocked well with the usual, but kept fresh and no recycled food. Even among other Quality Inns, this one is superior! Only downside is its close proximity to US 65, a very busy highway, but turn the AC/heat on high fan and sleep like a baby! Me and my Basset Hound were snoring! Tip: get a room with ONE bed if you don't need two-- lot's more space.

Room Tip: Room with one bed is best.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo