“Best bakery in conway!”
Review of Ed's Custom Bakery

Ed's Custom Bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Conway
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Everything is yummy here. I had a Deathstar cake custom ordered here last year. They did a good job on it.There bakery is priced fair! If i wan't some sweets, I come here! They have been here since, gosh forever! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Ed's has recently re-opened under new management and has only gotten better! So many delicious new items have been added to the existing favorites. The petit fours, cupcakes and cookies are so beautiful too! You won't regret checking them out!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Well everything that I have ever had from there is very good. My personal favorite is Smilie Face Cookies. But they are part of my one personal childhood memories (when Ed's was in Simons Grocery Store. Which is not Mike's Place Restaurant also very good). Many folks drive from Little Rock to get cakes & cookies made here. Also the Sand Dabs are high on my list.

1  Thank 744brente
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

We love their custard filled chocolate eclairs. You usually have to order them a day or two in advance; but they are well worth it. They are delicious. Would have given a 5 star if they had fresh chocolate eclairs every day. Would most definitely recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

We got a cake and cupcakes. Both were very moist and and decorated beautifully. I was very pleased with the service and quality of Eds Bakery and will definitely be back.