“Wonderful food!”
Review of Ed's Custom Bakery

Ed's Custom Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Conway
Reviewed 13 March 2017

They make wonderful cakes and cookies and the best sugar-free cherry pie I've ever eaten! Their casseroles are great too.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I had a cake made on short notice for my daughter's birthday. It turned out beautiful and delicious. We got one layer white and one layer chocolate. They were both great and so was the icing. The staff was also nice and helpful. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in this morning for donuts and coffee, but got a cinnamon roll instead. It was delicious, and I! The staff was exceptionally friendly and the self serve coffee was good. What a nice place to sit down and have a sweet treat and a coffee! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Everything is yummy here. I had a Deathstar cake custom ordered here last year. They did a good job on it.There bakery is priced fair! If i wan't some sweets, I come here! They have been here since, gosh forever! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Ed's has recently re-opened under new management and has only gotten better! So many delicious new items have been added to the existing favorites. The petit fours, cupcakes and cookies are so beautiful too! You won't regret checking them out!