See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Great food. There is a choice of well cooked fresh food,
Clean accommodation. The rooms are basic, clean and comfortable,
Very friendly staff. They create a really great and welcoming atmosphere.
A good simple place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms are basic, location is what is about.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2015

The staff is really friendly and eager to please. Given the constant noise it is amazingly quiet once you enter the premises. The restaurant is great with a chef who will go out of his way to make you something nice. We stayed for several days while on business and each night after work it felt like coming home....

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Selma E
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I spent one night at the Best Western Hotel Zima on a business trip to San Isidro. I thought the room was top notch and the staff was well trained and extremely pleasant. Parking is ample and the WiFi is good, even in the room.

I suspect noise could be a problem at times due to the pool and the restaurant being in the center courtyard, but it was not unbearable for my stay.

It is walking distance to a few restaurants on the main highway. That's a plus for me as I don't like to drive in the evening.

I will likely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I arrived at this hotel as I had to spend an unexpected night in Perez. It was recommended by the restaurant in which I had lunch. The man behind the counter was very unfriendly. I said I would like a room with one bed. He said we do not have any. I said rooms or rooms with one bed. He asked if I had a cell phone. Weird. I said yes. He said then book it there. To which I said excuse me? If book it there it is more work for me and you have to pay commission on the booking. That doesn't make sense for either of us. There were rooms available, as I had checked via my phone before I went. He said he couldn't help. I insisted and he said he would have to "talk with someone". I waited a while and then left. Horrible customer service.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I booked here on Expedia, after flying to CR and driving from San Jose was a relaxing quaint place to stay in the city. It is tucked away about a block off of the main street, easy to get to, but quiet considering how close it is to the square. I walked everywhere but is a short taxi ride as well. The staff was kind, the restaurant was pretty tasty and reasonably priced and the pool area was clean. Is a pretty small facility, the pther guests seemed like they were having a good time as well.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business