“Great curries at good prices”
Review of Restaurant Fe

Restaurant Fe
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Fe restaurant has a dark red decor with bamboo ceilings that gives the establishment a earthy, relaxing vibe.

We order two different curry dishes and thought they were fantastic. The butter chicken was awesome, and we ordered a avocado with our veggie curry dish, an easy cheap 5Q addition.

Fe offers a variety of desserts as well, we took home a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie. Both were delicious.

This restaurant offers wood fire pizzas as well, which seemed like great options as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Had the Indian curry with the garlic nan bread. Absolutely amazing. Competes with some of the best Indian restaurants with the US. Prices are very fair in this tourist area. Service was above average

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great little restaurant in San Marcos. I recently took a group of 27 people there and it worked out great. We did a curry bar for everyone to share and it was delicious. I will be going back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The restaurant is run by volunteer staff in the dining room and it appears that there is a high turnover in staff. The food was ok, however the spiciness level of the curry that I ordered was not the same as what arrived.
Service is very slow. It took me a while to place my order in, and another chunk of time waiting to my food arrived. I enjoyed my meal, however I felt uncomfortable around the own, who always has a scowl on his face.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We went to this restaurant a couple of times during our stay in San Marcos and had great food with good service on both occasions. The food was freshly cooked to order and was just what we were looking for. The steak in pepper sauce was amazing and the pizzas are really good.

A very good menu particularly for Brits missing the food from home.