“Great breakfast spot”

Cuisines: French, Guatemalan
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was a lovely, quiet place to have breakfast right on the lake. It's a place where you can sit and linger because you can and because you want to. The food was very flavorful (the omelets are great), and everything is very relaxed.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

To be honest, I was not expecting a good experience as we had.

Once you enter to the restaurant, the chef himself receives you and takes the order.

After that te food is simply fantastic!

The best carbonara I ever had!!!

Friendly people and nice food in a nice place.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My husband loved his spaghetti with bacon and cheese and it was a huge serving.

My coconut & onion sautéed shrimp were amazing. There were 4 jumbo prawns cooked in a delicious sauce, perfectly done and butterflied for easy eating.

Other customer comments about the plain sides are true. Their salad was a simple plate of shredded carrot, beets and cucumber with a mustard dressing. The shrimp came with roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli.

But man, oh man, did the plain sides allow the shrimp to be the star of the show. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We came in, a regular day. We were stared at with a strange face by the owner (i guess) which turned around without saying anything. So we reached the waitress which claimed they are closed. Asking what time is it open today, she said they are closed for the whole day. I asked why, didn't get an answer.

Hungry? Go somewhere else.

1  Thank Roi R
Reviewed 31 May 2017

One of my favorite places to eat and take a break from sightseeing. I love it here. The owners and the staff are very hospitable the food is wonderful. I love the French food they serve, and the salads. The coffee is the best in town! Be sure to stop by for a meal or a snack!