“Delicious food, spacious and open seating, and great service.”
Review of Il Giardino

Il Giardino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is my favorite restaurant in San Marcos- AMAZING food, I had the veggies burger and it might be my favorite one I've ever had. AMAZING service with dedicated employees, I was served by Raquel who was very "amable" and helpful. and AMAZING vibes in the open courtyard. I would highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to find I’ll Giardino on the first of our six days here, and we have made it our base, I just wish we could try everything on the menu. Everything has been ultra fresh, with generous helpings, cooked superbly and presented with sophistication. It has the best variety of delicious breakfasts we’ve seen anywhere, and to have everything home cooked from scratch ( bread and pasta) with the best ingredients is a treat. When you add gentle music, tropical planting and varied seating in the cosy garden, as well as realistic pricing, and fab service, you’d be mad to miss this place! Try the tapas, and the desert platter!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

After having tested most of the restaurants in San Marco (at least those open over the new year’s eve period) I can confidently say that this restaurant is the best in town. Ran by a handful of locals + a very nice Englishman from Liverpool, this vegetarian restaurant marks a refreshing change in the local offering of starchy pizzas, fake curries and other sandwiches. The garden is the sweetest place, even on a cool evening (brasero) and the menu simply spot on. I had the chunky veggie soup with home made bread, and the rest of the family home made pasta and risotto. Juices are yummy. Place is authentic and feels just right.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The food was very tasty, the atmosphere in this hidden garden great and the value for money good. The service was a little overwhelmed while the restaurant was full, but always friendly.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This hidden backyard restaurant in San Marcos is a delight to discover. When leaving the busy main path and entering this refuge I found the tranquility San Marcos promised. Good food, friendly service, good value and a most pleasant setting.