“We went here to have a beer!...but...we stayed for dinner!”
Review of Snow House

Snow House
Ranked #73 of 120 Restaurants in Pas de la Casa
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We got inside to grab a beer, but then we stayed and had dinner. Really nice staff and cute design...

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Looking for somewhere outside in the sun for an apres ski drink, we found the Snow house, right by the ski I lfts they have a lovely terrace and bar over their main restaurant. There was only one young man in the bar and the terrace was quite full, they need more staff on hand while the sun is on that terrace, we had to wait at least 15 minutes to order and then another 15 minutes to be served! But the guy was friendly and the bar is cosy inside. They had pasta on the menu and we fancied some so decided to have some food there.
The food did come up quickly and was delicious I highly reccommend the salmon rectangi with Bianca sauce, very tasty and well presented food , although the service was slow for the drinks.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I have ordered a steak with mushrooms sauce. It sound really good, but after waiting for that an hour, it was actually awful. The steak is overcooked, the French fries was very hard (how the hell they succeeded to ruin French fries?!)
Don't go there. Service is bad, food I bad.
I think this is the worst restaurant I have ever been.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The worst service I have ever received. Do not go. The staff are nice, two hours without food......... go to katmandu

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Wifi is great....!
Sat waiting for food... been here 50 mins. Waited 10 mins to be seated whilst our seats were empty. Had to go to the bar to order drinks as they hadn't seen us after seating us. Staff seem rude!! Food options are limited... praying it tastes nice!