“Roscoes Expresso's save the day”
Review of Roscoes Music & Expresso Cafe - CLOSED

Roscoes Music & Expresso Cafe
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We stay every years in Eureka Spring for a car rally and Roescoe's expresso's get my engine started.

Do not feel intimidated by the size of this coffee shop or quiet fellows sitting on the chairs opposite the coffee bar. They are regulars who all recognize Roscoe's capability to make any type of coffee your want for .....a buck a shot. Can't go wrong for that.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I want to say thanks for all your help with my internet issues. You were so kind to let me use your internet until my issues good resolved. You have such a cute place and everyone is so friendly and helpful. Hopefully I will see you all soon. Oh did I mention you make great coffee!

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

This lil place is a must stop for that morning cup of coffee. You won't be disappointed. Shop local when you can! Flavorful coffee with a welcoming atmosphere. View from the back porch is peaceful too if you want to enjoy your coffee there.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Roscoe is a real down to earth guy, you will always find a motorcyclist or two usually planning a local ride so lots of great local info and just a great place to catch your breath and enjoy a cup of coffee or cappuccino. I try to visit Rosco every year we visit Eureka Springs.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

Fun stop to engage the local irascibles! Good snacking, great coffe, internet, and gossip, if you know how to engage!