All reviews historic cabin watch your head pivot rock family cabin fire pit get away front porch place to stay ice machine picnic tables double bed nice pool coffee maker heart shaped jacuzzi new owners nice owners stayed nights
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This was a pretty place. The staff was very nice it's clean. But be aware the one room cabins the shower is not very big.if you are taller or big it's not good. It was fine for me and my husband. Not complaining just info to know. They have grills and a ice machine. No fridge or no microwave. Would be good to have. But it is a nice setting.there is a nice pool.I enjoyed our visit.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

My son & I drove 7 1/2 hours to visit Eureka Springs for a long weekend get-away. We choose Tall Pines form online reviews and were very pleased to find that the reviews were very correct. I highly recommend staying here. The cabins are well equipped and maintained. The hosts knocked themselves out for us and were very pleasant. We look forward to coming back again and again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We stayed here last week for a mini-vaca...found it on here and choose it because it was a trolley stop and we wouldn't have to drive and find parking today. It's located one mile out of town, peaceful, quiet and just perfect for those to want the rustic hideway/ getaway. The king bed was comfortable, room was clean and it has a pool. Some units don't have a fridge but to us that wasn't a biggie. The decor is not modern by any means...in fact the bedspread was very retro...but I like that sort of thing. Across the highway is a place called Rusty Beavers which has great food and bands on the weekend. I'd give it an A+

Room Tip: We stayed in #1 by the pool and #14 behind it and they very both equally fine
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights in one of the cabins that was a duplex. Very cute and cozy. The hot tub was relaxing. There were grills, fire pits and chairs outside if you don't want to go out to eat. The maid service was fantastic! Free wireless, cable tv, mini fridge, coffee maker, eating utensils, hair dryer, etc... Felt like home!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Three of us -- two adults and one child -- stayed in a cabin with two double beds. Parking for our car was directly beside the cabin - very convenient. The cabin very clean and comfortable. Included a small refrigerator, coffee maker with coffee, television, wifi, small desk and two swivel rocker chairs. Our son enjoyed the pool which was very clean, with a supply of towels at poolside. The bath was a bit small and somewhat dated, but very clean and well maintained, with a supply of toiletries and plenty of towels. The staff and owners were friendly and personable. If you are looking for luxury this probably isn't your hotel. But if you are looking for a reasonably priced, quiet, clean, friendly, relaxing place to stay -- give it a try. I bet you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family