All reviews historic cabins watch your head fire pit family cabin get away front porch place to stay pivot rock ice machine log cabin picnic tables double bed nice pool heart shaped jacuzzi rooms are clean the main highway window unit
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Clean. Comfortable. Affordable. Cute. Loved the trees. Great pool with pines overhead. Felt like floating in the Forrest. Close to all the attractions but just far enough away to be quieter. The pictures online don't do it justice. Wished we could've stayed longer. Book here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The cabins are clean and comfortable, and the owners are amazingly friendly people. I had a rather unfortunate reaction to something in the cabins whiched caused my eyes to burn and migraine headaches. I'm sure the owners would have been sympathetic and helpful if I had told them, but we couldn't afford to pay for other accommodations, and we prepaid our stay. If you have a sensitivity to mold (which I suspect was the culprit in my case as the cabins are 70 yrs old) I would look elsewhere. Otherwise the grounds are well kept up, charming and sitting outside our cabin in evenings was wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Carmen C, Owner at Tall Pines Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

We're so sorry about your headaches! And we wish that you had shared the problem with us at the time. We would have gladly moved you to another accommodation. That said, we are surprised by your reaction because that log cabin has a very high occupancy, especially this time of year. And none of the guests before your visit nor since have mentioned any evidence of mold. As you noted, and most reviewers confirm, our housekeepers are very fastidious, and we get high marks for cleanliness.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I first stayed at Tall Pines Inn some 20+ years ago. Have stayed here many times since as well.
If you are looking for a real log cabin that's clean, pretty, & cozy with very friendly, helpful owners, a pool, wifi, etc... You will not be disappointed at Tall Pines Inn.
We love to visit Eureka & always try to stay at Tall Pines Inn.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We love staying here, it's a always quiet, clean and affordable.

We've been coming to ES for many years and always stay here, never considered staying anywhere else.

We love the loft room which is right above the office..... Watch your head!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I really wanted a cabin getaway this year. I found Tall Pines Inn on the internet & they looked wonderful. It was a wonderful stay, clean room and comfortable bed. Sweet, quite area. We would highly recommend them to anyone, couples or families. This is a great place to stay & plenty to do in Eureka Springs!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple