“get away”
Review of Tall Pines Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tall Pines Inn
Reviewed 30 August 2017

the owner was wonderful to work with, the cabin was cozy and comfortable, had lots of room. there was a mini stove in the room for heat, and a window unit. for summer, the pool is heated and is an outside pool. the have an area where you can set and relax outdoors, and also a swing in behind the cabins, were you can also play horseshoes. the cabin was very clean, and well decorated. this cabin has its own linens, which was also nice. the area around the cabin was well kept up and clean, and even though it was on the main strip, it is a quiet location. would stay here again.

Room Tip: any of their cabins would be a good choice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I love tall pines. And, as I sit here, I wish I were there now. It's so inviting and peaceful. It is absolutely a Rustic Dream. It's well priced and worth the stay. Their staff is amazing and the grounds are so nice. You can grill out and enjoy a campfire if you choose. It's only minutes from Eureka Springs. I think five at the most. There are great restaurants right near there. You'll love it. I felt so at home there. I'd move in if they'd let me. Call for rates and availability. The leaves are turning soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Clean. Comfortable. Affordable. Cute. Loved the trees. Great pool with pines overhead. Felt like floating in the Forrest. Close to all the attractions but just far enough away to be quieter. The pictures online don't do it justice. Wished we could've stayed longer. Book here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The cabins are clean and comfortable, and the owners are amazingly friendly people. I had a rather unfortunate reaction to something in the cabins whiched caused my eyes to burn and migraine headaches. I'm sure the owners would have been sympathetic and helpful if I had told them, but we couldn't afford to pay for other accommodations, and we prepaid our stay. If you have a sensitivity to mold (which I suspect was the culprit in my case as the cabins are 70 yrs old) I would look elsewhere. Otherwise the grounds are well kept up, charming and sitting outside our cabin in evenings was wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Carmen C, Owner at Tall Pines Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

We're so sorry about your headaches! And we wish that you had shared the problem with us at the time. We would have gladly moved you to another accommodation. That said, we are surprised by your reaction because that log cabin has a very high occupancy, especially this time of year. And none of the guests before your visit nor since have mentioned any evidence of mold. As you noted, and most reviewers confirm, our housekeepers are very fastidious, and we get high marks for cleanliness.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I first stayed at Tall Pines Inn some 20+ years ago. Have stayed here many times since as well.
If you are looking for a real log cabin that's clean, pretty, & cozy with very friendly, helpful owners, a pool, wifi, etc... You will not be disappointed at Tall Pines Inn.
We love to visit Eureka & always try to stay at Tall Pines Inn.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family