“Bill S”
Review of Tall Pines Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tall Pines Inn
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I went to Eureka Springs on our anniversary. We was looking for something different than the ordinary motel room. This is a wonderful place . Our cabin had a king size bed with two big comfortable chairs to sit and watch tv, the room was very clean as was the whole grounds. There is nothing fancy here , but if you like clean, comfort and guiet I would recommend Tall Pines

Room Tip: They are all cabins , of different sizes
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We spent Labor Day weekend here, and our cabin was perfect. We took 2 boys, 10 and 7, and they absolutely loved it. The location is great, the pool was clean and heated, the grounds are pretty and very clean, and the pine trees are beautiful. They also have grills, hammocks, swings, and horseshoes to use.

I read a review about someone having a headache..maybe due to mold. I am highly allergic to mold, and there was no mold in our cabin. The cabin was clean, linens were nice, and it was very comfortable. I had no issues with asthma or headaches. I would highly recommend Tall Pines Inn to anyone. We can't wait to return!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

the owner was wonderful to work with, the cabin was cozy and comfortable, had lots of room. there was a mini stove in the room for heat, and a window unit. for summer, the pool is heated and is an outside pool. the have an area where you can set and relax outdoors, and also a swing in behind the cabins, were you can also play horseshoes. the cabin was very clean, and well decorated. this cabin has its own linens, which was also nice. the area around the cabin was well kept up and clean, and even though it was on the main strip, it is a quiet location. would stay here again.

Room Tip: any of their cabins would be a good choice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I love tall pines. And, as I sit here, I wish I were there now. It's so inviting and peaceful. It is absolutely a Rustic Dream. It's well priced and worth the stay. Their staff is amazing and the grounds are so nice. You can grill out and enjoy a campfire if you choose. It's only minutes from Eureka Springs. I think five at the most. There are great restaurants right near there. You'll love it. I felt so at home there. I'd move in if they'd let me. Call for rates and availability. The leaves are turning soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Clean. Comfortable. Affordable. Cute. Loved the trees. Great pool with pines overhead. Felt like floating in the Forrest. Close to all the attractions but just far enough away to be quieter. The pictures online don't do it justice. Wished we could've stayed longer. Book here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family