Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$100
US$217
Beaver Lake Cottages(Eureka Springs)
US$269
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$96
All Seasons Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Bavarian Inn Lodge & Restaurant(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$77
Allseasons Treehouse Village(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Alpine Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$69
Apple Blossom Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$49
All reviewssnack baskettree housemountain chalethobbit cavewelcome basketmy husband and ilighted treeswelcome cardhappy anniversary bannerhandwritten notemusic playingjacuzzi tubrock cottageromantic anniversarythe room was extremely cleanopened the doorcan't wait to come back
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We just came back from our fall foilage annual trip to Eureka Springs. Our normal place we stay was booked so we took a chance on a new place and we are very glad we did. We stayed in the Tuscany Cottage at Oak Crest. The cottage was perfect for us. The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept in. $89.00 per night is a steel for what you get. Even though the cottage is old you can really tell that the owners take great pride iin their rooms by the way everything looks. Cottage was very clean and comfortable and perfect for the two of us. Staff at check in were great in giving us information on all the events going on along with a map. We had never received any information from our old place we use to stay at. We didn't relize so many events were going on. We have found our new place to stay in Eureka Springs from now on.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

This Review is for two different rooms. The first room we stayed in was the Mountain Chalet at Oak Crest. The pictures do not due this cottage JUSTICE! The Cottage is HUGE and everything you could ever want and more. We loved having our coffee on the deck in the morning watching the squirrels running around. We would give the Mountain Chalet a A+. Since the cottage wasn't open for all of our dates, we booked a Venice Treehouse for the 2nd part of our stay. We had never been to Eureka Springs and Candice in the office was wonderful with all of our questions and the transfering to the treehouse. The treehouse was very romantic with the twinkle lights. The area where the treehouse was is at a different locationa and it is very private and Relaxing (perfect). We loved the grounds where the Venice Treehouse was it was very private behind a gate. There was a Beautiful waterfall and we enjoyed walking around and watching the deer. Treehouse was perfect in every way a A+. We will be back and I'm thinking next time we will stay in the Mountain Chalet for the whole time.

Room Tip: Price tor the Mountain Chalet is cheaper than a treehouse and you get everything the treehouse has for less cost.
1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Me and my husband stayed here for our ten year anniversary and it was awesome! I liked the price of these treehouses to begin with (for our budget) and I have a habit of picking awful places to stay. When we pulled in, it was gorgeous! Set of the road just a little for privacy but still really close to everything. When we got inside, my husband said I redeemed myself from all the bad places I have chose in the past. It was so clean and pretty!! Then they had the Romance package in which they helped my husband completely surprise me! We also met the owners who are so pleasant and a joy to talk to! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Ashley O
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Absolutely blissful! My husband and I went for a romantic honeymoon and romantic is exactly what we experienced. The balcony provides great privacy with a view that is breathtaking! The staff was incredibly friendly and took great pictures for us and just made our honeymoon experience everything a bride could ask for! We can't wait to go again!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Recently, I was planning a last minute getaway for my husband and I. We had gotten married in Eureka Springs a year ago, and wanted to return to enjoy what the town had to offer. I found availability at the Oak Crest Treehouses, scheduled a romantic package for the night before our anniversary, and hoped to surprise my hubby. The room was absolutely beautiful, the view was so peaceful and the privacy was priceless. The room was clean and fully stocked with everything we needed. And the romance package was a great surprise! I highly recommend these treehouses and will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: The treehouses are perfect. Treehouses 1-10 have no eastern windows so there is no direct morning sunlight. Perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple