“Great Lunch very friendly staff”
Review of Kaffi Krus

Kaffi Krus
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Selfoss
Price range: US$0 - US$46
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lovely restaurant and Cafe in Selfoss.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We went to Kaffi Krus as it was recommended to us for fish and chips. It did not disappoint! The restaurant is quaint and very welcoming. The staff were great with our kids and very friendly. The dessert are to die for!! All desserts are made in house and every one looks delicious!!

1  Thank Shirley B

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Cosy cafe conveniently located in Selfoss. The pizzas were great but rather expensive. Vegetarians and vegans are well catered for - it was the first time I'd ever had cashew nuts on a pizza!

1  Thank RegGreg
Reviewed 2 January 2018

It wasn’t that packed we ate here for dinner on the 22nd the food was fantastic. A little pricy but for Iceland it was not that bad. I had the fish and chips, the fish was a cod and cooked well not to tough and the fries tasted great and were not over salted. My friend has the classic cheeseburger and said it tasted juicy and was not over cooked. I would recommend this place to anyone. We also had some kind of cheese breadstick and it was amazing with the side sauce to go with it really complimented it well.

1  Thank Jake R
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times which probably means that I do like the place. This restaurant is located in an old house which males it comfortable and friendly as the staff is. For the food the selection is mostly pizzas and some salads and burgers. You can get slower food and usually the fish of the day is a good choice which I would reccommend if you want fish. There is a soup included at least at lunch time which makes it a good value. A place worth visiting.

1  Thank Guðmundur J
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped by in the afternoon for coffee and cake. Very cozy and warm with excellent service from locals. We liked it so much, went back for dinner. Pizza is enough to serve 2 people. One of my new favorite places in Iceland. Highly recommended.

2  Thank GBCharleston