All reviews leisure centre cork city bistro restaurant collins bar nice hotel camp bed wedding reception bar food fota wildlife park stayed here for nights reception staff top class food was lovely family room night stay last weekend short break
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Booked mainly for tremendous convenience for Cork Airport, but thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay. Although some aspects in the hotel could do with updating/ refurbishment, the facilities were great, everything was spotlessly clean and all the staff we encountered couldn't do enough for you. Room queries, dietary restrictions and questions on the locality and public transport were all dealt with efficiently and in a very friendly manner. Decent sized bar which thankfully felt more like local a pub than a sterile hotel bar.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Tena G, Digital Marketing Executive at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Jim,

Thank you choosing Carrigaline Court Hotel for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It is a pleasure to learn that you had a good experience with us and that you found our staff excellent. Your positive feedback is the best reward for our teams striving to continuously provide a superior service experience to all our guests.

We really appreciate your comment on the Hotel - a substantial amount has been spent recently refurbishing our public areas & our main function suite and presently we are in the process of refurbishing our bedrooms. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities.

Thank you once again for your nice words, we look forward to welcome you in the future!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I attended my Daughters wedding in this hotel and as a Wheelchair user it was a nightmare. My Daughter had been assured by staff that the hotel was "Wheelchair Accessible". My Daughter & I visited the hotel a few weeks before the wedding to find that the carpet is so thick a Wheelchair is extremely difficult to move through it. There was no Ladies "Wheelchair Accessible Toilet near the Ballroom.However there is a Gents Wheelchair Accessible toilet. I emailed the Manager to highlight the issues and his reply did not inspire much confidence in me for the day ahead, because he told me that the last Wedding where the Brides Father was in a Wheelchair, they had no complaints!!!!
The Ladies toilet marked "Wheelchair Accessible"near the Ballroom (Wedding Venue) can not fit a Wheelchair. The Bistro where the pre reception drinks were served had steps for access to the food & drinks provided for wedding guests.
The only thing that I requested was that the Leisure Centre (which had a "Wheelchair Accessible Toilet") would be left open so that I could use it after the 6pm meal. It was padlocked when I went to it!!!!! When I went to Reception to complain, the Receptionist barked "It was open up to a few minutes ago. I could keep writing for another 2 paragraphs about this hotel but I think nothing will change in this Hotel as a result of this review because one has to care about one's customers to try and change anything.
A lot of the guests had complaints about other issues in this Hotel.

6  Thank grazza
JHealy, General Manager at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Guest,
I feel having read your review and discussed with my management team that there are certain inaccuracies in your review.

With this in mind I will arrange to meet with your Daughter and Son in law when they return from honeymoon to discuss.

Kind Regards,

Jerry Healy

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stayed for a family reunion, staff go above and beyond, hence the 5 star review. Hotel rooms are a little dated but as mentioned above, due to the excellent overall service you get past this. Would definitely return if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tena G, Digital Marketing Executive at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your family reunion stay in Carrigaline Court Hotel.

We really appreciate your comment on our bedrooms, we really appreciate your feedback. A substantial amount has been spent recently refurbishing our public areas & our main function suite and presently we are in the process of refurbishing our bedrooms.

Thank you again for your review, we hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Over all a great stay with great staff .facilities are excellent and the kids had an amazing time in the pool.
Great value for money.
Only 1 fault was the rooms are way too stuffy and could do with a bit of air condtion . Other than that it was A1 thanks

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Tena G, Digital Marketing Executive at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay in Carrigaline Court Hotel and also that your children had a great time in the Leisure centre.

Thank you for your feedback on the room heat, we will make sure to look into it.

Thank you again for your comment, we hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent meal Tuesday night served by new comer ALEX. The service he gave us was impeccable, we felt very spoiled indeed. Food was lovely and I have to say an overall lovely evening indeed. Well done Alex. Hope you'll be very happy here. X

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal in Carrigaline Court Hotel. Thank you for your comments on our staff, we will pass your compliments to Alex and the team.

We hope to welcome you again in the future!