“Sunday brunch ”

Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Swords
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Dropped in here for a Sunday brunch with the family recently. It's a lovely place, beautiful garden centre with loads of pretty things to look at. The restaurant is big & spacious with comfy seating. The food was delicious if a little expensive. (€8.95 for pancakes with bacon). Next time I would get the full breakfast as at least you get your tea or coffee included in the price. I found the staff a little rude. They failed to inform us that there was no maple syrup to go with the pancakes and they just brought dry pancakes to the table so I didn't really want to cause a fuss at that stage but had I been informed of this before they cooked the food I would have ordered something else. Perhaps they need to work on using their initiative for situations like that....
Other than that, I would return for the good food and nice ambience.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The restuarant here is very good for lunch or a coffee any day of the week. You are not expecting to find such a well established restuarant & farm shop when you see the signs to visit your local garden centre, but this is well worth a visit. Spacious and not too frantically busy, easy parking, mid way between swords and donabate, a lot of the ingredients are sourced to local farms, and you can also pick something up in the farm shop attached.

1  Thank Irishrover2012
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Visited here as a usual routine and ordered food which was good quality, no issue there. I must say majority of staff are very pleasant and helpful but there are one or two that could do with being more hospitable and polite to customers (just an observation). Cakes are delicious, and generous in size. Prices here are not very competitive but for the home style cooking you get it probably is worth it. I would like to see more products/ingredients from farm shop on the menu here.

1  Thank chasingrainbows10
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favourite place to go for lunch with my mam I have been a few times and enjoyed my meal every time the food is fabulous lots of choice the surroundings are lovely really enjoy my visits here and it's lovely to look around the garden centre after, there is plenty of free parking to which is a bonus I have recommended to a couple of friends and they now enjoy going here for a nice lunch.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Great place to drop for a coffee and sweet treat. Great staff. Once we forgot wallets and realized about that after we ordered. As the order was ready we coudn't really step back. We got everything despite we had no money. It was first time anything like that happened to us. Thank you for that and apologise for our mistake.