“Carvery Lunch”

Kitty Hawks Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 77 Restaurants in Swords
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had lunch here as part of a conference. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The carvery looked great. There was a good variety of meats and vegetables.

I'm vegetarian so I went for the quiche. It was only ok. My other option was soup and sandwich.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Restaurant was comfortable and had a pleasant atmosphere. Service was friendly and attentive. The food was fine, but nothing special. OK if you are staying at the hotel and want to stay in.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Kittky Hawks is located on the main floor of the Carlton Hotel, and the feel is therefore busy and upscale. Our dinners were quite good, though there was some confusion over our orders that seemed to be beyond the waitstaff's ability to resolve. Overall it was fine.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I had the vegetable soup special but very poor version of Campbell's canned soup. Could not finish. The pasta dish was tasteless and again I could not finish. The staff were pleasant and offered me a replacement dish. Apple pie, cream and ice cream was good. Would not eat here again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

As I didn't want to leave hotel for food I tried their own restaurant, although the menu was not that extensive it covered enough for a good meal. Also they had an "early bird" offer, which was good value.
Chicken wings with BBQ sauce to start, plenty of wings and covered in sauce which was really nice.
I had a 100% Irish Beefbeerger which was very unusual for me, but really enjoyed it, well cooked chips and had a side salad which was good.
All in all worth eating there.