“Real fresh food and great coffee”
Review of Shoda Market Cafe

Shoda Market Cafe
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Maynooth
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Shoda Market Cafe is Irelands newest lifestyle cafe in Maynooth. Serving a range of great tasting healthy dishes for all tastes and preferences. We focus on great coffee, fantastic wines, quality food with excellent service in a warm a spacious environment.
Reviewed 22 October 2016

This was my second visit today. This is a lovely restaurant which is spacious and bright. They serve lovely fresh food great salads and the desserts look great even though I keep away from these and the range seems to be increasing. I had a great lunch and food was really fresh and seems to be sourced in Ireland. I love cappuccino and they have great coffee here. It is easy to park here and they seem to gave built a walkway to the train station. They also have an area where they sell Irish handcrafts and I love anywhere that's supports Irish goods.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Great place all round. Food was delicious, great value, and friendly staff. It was a great addition to the town, and we are officially regulars! I also love the market food, and Irish made products :)

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I visited this new to me venue at lunchtime today.
Lovely display of both hot dishes and cold salad and a range of pasteries to die for
I had the chicken main course with veg and the flavours in this dish were magnificent and well done to the chef. Theres something for everyone here at Shoda whether a full meal or just a salad.
The place is well spaced out and judging by the numbers eating today the word is spreading.
If I could suggest a small improvement it would be in staff training; there seems to be plenty of staff yet the ICE bucket was empty when I went for a glass of water, the young lady at the till wanted to charge me 3.95 for a fruit tart labelled at 3.25 - small details I know but really ones that are fixable.

Best wishes to Shoda and for sure I will be back.

Ken W.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Outstanding place x food and coffee 10/10. Friendly and helpful staff will be back :) well done to all involved <3

Reviewed 14 October 2016

My daughter and I had lunch here today, I could not speak highly enough of Daniel who looked after us. The food was delicious and imaginative. Avoca like but more reasonable. Very spacious and child friendly area too.

Daniel M, General Manager at Shoda Market Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Hi Zaraollie,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your lunch with us yesterday, it was our pleasure to welcome you and your daughter to Shoda.

Our chefs have been working hard to perfect our offering using fresh and creative ingredients to create unique flavours.

We look forward to welcome you and your family back again soon,

Great to meet you both yesterday,

Best Regards,