“Takeaway”

Ranked #30 of 45 Restaurants in Maynooth
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Phone staff are very rude and don’t give any information on food timing or total price. Disappointing.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 6pm as a birthday celebration meal. Restaurant looked welcoming but cold in reception area...sadly this temperature continued throughout so it was like dining in the North Pole. Such a shame as the food was fab. We all ate from the weekday 3 course menu and all portions were good and tasted delicious. Service was prompt but lacked a smile....think they wanted to head home before us! Would revisit but but ski clothing on.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I am a regular customer in the restaurant and have been for a few years as the food is delicious but tonight I got a take away and I will never do this again. The delivery man rang me to ask me where I lived and 20mins later he showed up after ringing me three times asking where my house was. When i answered the door he then was very rude and was threatening to take my food back because I complained about his service. Absolutely shocking service. You need to hire delivery drivers who know where you live and also have some manners. I have never experienced anything like this before.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

went with a groupon for a sushi taster and we had a great time. food was super good, service fast and staff nice and professional. all the bad reviews i read can only be fake

The O, Manager at Orient Asian Restaurant & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review. Much apreciated !

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible food. Very poor service. Girl was very rude and very aggresive. No atmosphere. Would not recommend at all. If i could give less than 1 star i would.

The O, Manager at Orient Asian Restaurant & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Hi Lee. We are sorry that you had such a bad experience in our restaurant.please if you want to give us a chance to apologise and discuss in that matter do not hesitate to contact us orientmaynooth01@gmail.com.Thank you.