“Panna Cotta”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Randonly parked outside, asked if we could just sit outside and have desserts and coffee, thoe the tables where set, astectics i think.
So waiter was spotless head to toe, and really fussed over my Mother for the sweet tooth that she has, he was very attentive, removed the table settings and delivered AMAZING desserts, and nice crockery, delish and thumbs up, as the bathrooms, interiors and staff where all fresh, attentive and overall screamed well kept, excellent happy service, was so worth tipping for good happy friendly clean service. Reminded me of the very happy times shared working in the restaurant game in Templebar

I actually was looking for a venue to host my birthday, definitely considering

Reviewed 6 August 2016

A succinct reflection of my experience yesterday, as I had not been to this restaurant before.
Walking in off the street, not really expecting anything special .... very pleasantly surprised by the structure itself ... looked like it had been revamped very recently. Inviting; comfortable;coordinated. Service attentive; professional; and friendly. Lunch menu; varied ; options; appeared good value. Food quality; surprisingly high quality as in just off the main street. A wonderful lunch; unhurried; relaxed and fine dining. The most beautifully cooked mussels for starter; delightful sea bass on a bed of rice with mussels and in a delicate sauce. MMMM perfect. Finished off with dessert and coffee. A perfect lunch; delicate flavors; cooked to perfection and served with the confidence of a man who knew what the customer desired. Razvan was unobtrusive; attentive and professional. Great value. Recommended. I look forward to my next visit. It truly is a pleasure to get great service; great food; and great value in a great place. They deserve to be top of the leader-board for lunches.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Gorgeous meal, just delicious. Our favourite restaurant recently. The staff looked after us very well and we were a group of 11. They took our home made cake, brought it out with candles lit, sang happy birthday and then served it to us very nicely plated up. Love the staff banter from before but less of it this night, Maybe because of negative reviews about their good humour with customers? I love it anyway and can't recommend this beautiful restaurant enough.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, very good staff who know what they are doing! I had seafood pasta, beautiful fresh fish with gorgeous prawns. My partner had rib eye steak which he really enjoyed and it was cooked perfectly. Only one small issue was where our table was, placed right beside the bar, odd location and with glasses whizzing over your head not the best. They did offer to move once a different table became available, we didn't as were 20mins into our time there. I'd recommend to owner take out that table. Otherwise lovely evening, and one I would full recommend!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

The food was delicious and well worth having to sit behind the bar area - but then we did just turn up on the off-chance of getting a meal on a Friday night! Staff were very pleasant.