“lovely food friendly staff ”

Torc Cafe & Foodhall
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Longford
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I've been in various occasions and the food is always very nice. friendly staff and very clean. the desserts are amazing and they sell few organic and local products

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Torc for breakfast this morning. I ordered poached eggs and asked if instead of toast, I could have a spoonful of beans. The girl on the till went to the kitchen to enquire - she came back and said not possible!!! I should have left at that point but ordered the poached egg and toast even though i cant eat toast! €5.50 for two poached eggs! Very bad customer service indeed. Have to point out the girl on the till was not at fault .. she was very efficient and friendly. Very disappointing!

1  Thank Rachael65
Ruth m, Owner at Torc Cafe & Foodhall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hi Rachel
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your breakfast.Our system is set up for a range of variants to the menu and we have never had this type of request before.
We have now added it to our menu choice as we value customer feedback and we try to accommodate all our customers requests where possible. Once again thank you for taking the time to send us this review which helps us to improve our offering to our customers.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Cracking little cafe with gorgeous sweet treats. I had lunch there and it was good value for the portion size and quality of the food. Brie wedges were delicious and potato wedges were sensational. Homemade snowballs were amazing. I'm just sorry I didn't get to try the fizzel sticks - first time I've seen them since childhood and I can't believe I forgot to buy one on the way out! Really lovely staff too, thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is a charming cafe, just right for a pit stop on the way to the west. I had Coffee and a chocolate cake, which was delicious. The service was good and the staff were very friendly. All around people were having lunch and it looked very tasty. I liked it so much that I stopped again on my way back. A very good experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Went to the Torc Cafe for lunch while on a pit stop in Longford. The staff were friendly enough though seemed a bit distracted. We ordered a BLT and a Tikka Tikka wrap and both where fine, not wow but for the price we where happy and left full. We purchased a takeaway malteser cake when leaving and this left us rather disappointed, it was €5 which was very pricey for not so big a cake and just didn't taste great.

Ruth m, General Manager at Torc Cafe & Foodhall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hi Thanks for your review apologies if our staff may appeared distracted, in relation to the malteaser cake you got as takeaway, sorry the item was not to your taste we make two products with Malteasers one which is a Munchie madness which has Malteasers and Munchies which costs €3.50.
We do a Malteaser slice which is €3.00 this is a new to the menu and if it was this item you got its the first negative comment we have got to it. I appreciate your feedback all items are priced in our till system so you should not have been overcharged if you can give us a call with the date and time you were here I can check your order and will be happy to give you a refund our number is 043 3348277