“Scrumptious Food”

Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.Dreaming of genuine Indian cuisine. Gaylord Spices serves home-style Indian cooking prepared with exotic and aromatic Indian spices to conjure up the rich flavors that create the essence of Indian cuisine. Chef M.ALI has been serving food in this country for the last 12 years. He has been honored with many awards and accolades for his outstanding and popular food preparation, the focus of which is on serving cuisine that is both tasty and healthy. M. ALI has the unique experience of working in a Michelin star restaurant. Our ethos is to source fresh local produce while providing a memorable dining experience to our customers. We welcome you all at Gaylord Spices..
Reviewed 14 November 2017

It was a chance visit as we were passing through Navan, the food was delicious, full of flavor, really really good.
The gentleman that greeted us was very pleasant and welcoming. Gave advice on the main courses and got both our meals perfect. Probably the best Indian food I have eaten.
We will definitely return again. Congratulations to all at Gaylord Spices.

1  Thank 440Anne

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with the family. Plenty of room. Great early bird menu. Caters for all the family. Friendly staff. Also do takeaway delivery

1  Thank mcgoeyl
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This is our local curry house and I'm so glad it is. The staff are just so lovely and friendly. The food is amazing, best curry ive ever had. Great value for money. Brilliant deals on take away menu too.

1  Thank Donna N
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went to order a take-away tonight was basically told by the man on the phone that I've never ordered from they're resteraunt before because he didn't know my address but apparently it was my fault.... em I had a take-away from your resteraunt a week ago. It was my last. Well done on turning away business on a Monday night. Work on your attitude.

1  Thank alex9554
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Best indian me and my family had in a long time food and service top class highly recommended by all of us

1  Thank Yahya Y