Ardboyne Hotel(Navan)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Newgrange Hotel(Navan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

• Restaurant
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsduck eggbeautiful rivertrim castlehistorical sitesthe location is perfectirish breakfastboyne valleydublin airportolivermarysineadtararuinshostshillhouseireland
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Years before I had done a bit of exploring in Counties Meath & Louth seeing a number of Historical sites & landmarks, Summer 2017 I decided it was time to go back and spend a longer time in the area & see more. I spent weeks making a list of what I wanted to see & do, as well as looking for accommodations that would suit my wants and needs, Somewhere scenic, historic and the availability of providing meals. As soon as I came upon the website for Bective Mill House, it fit the bill, and as some say, ticked the boxes.

I called and spoke with Sinead, and quickly made a booking, as things can happen whilst travelling anywhere, I ran into vehicle trouble & had to get it resolved and ended up at Bective Mill House 1 day late.. As I drove through Navan to Bective Mill House I was completely cast under a spell, the location was absolutely breathtaking, I was mesmerized pulling in the entrance and had to pull off to view the Stone Bridge and River flowing under it and flowers blooming along the drive, i soon parked my vehicle and was greeted by Helene, and shown into this 17th Century Home which is stunning, The lounge is warm & inviting, I was shown the Dining area & kitchen, both were perfect, Helene assisted me with my items to the second floor & i was given the choice of two berooms, both were lovely with private en-suite. Refreshments were offered and over a cup of tea, Helene discussed that evenings menu, (more later) I had seen the Kayaks on the river bank and inquiries were for availability during my stay. Helene gave me info where the nearest restaurants & food shops were in nearby Kilmessan, (lovely village, great butcher try the Black Pudding) and I soon headed out exploring.

I returned before sunset and met Oliver, my Host and his daughter Sinead, both absolutely charming, wanting to know if everything was good, did I need anything, Oliver and I soon sat down to an outstanding meal prepared by Helene, Roasted Chicken, an assortment of fresh vegetables from the garden, delicious bread, cheeses & fruit for dessert, Oliver shared the History of the property, and the area connected to him and his family, just fascinating.

The following day due to a wedding being booked into the B&B & Mill I moved to a nearby cottage on the property, again, perfect and I had the added pleasure of meeting Mary. I would of stayed longer if I had been able to go kayaking, however they were booked out.

I highly recommend this B&B, Perfect in every way possible.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Inn on our visit to the Boyne Valley. The location is perfect! Close to Navan, Trim Castle, Newgrange, Hill of Tara etc. Oliver, the proprietor, was very helpful, delightful. We enjoyed our Irish breakfast and the setting. The ruins of Bective Abbey are magical. We hope to return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

If bed and breakfast without the frills is what you want then you will get just that at Bective Mill. Room was spacious warm and incredibly clean. Breakfast was very tasty and staff friendly but everything about this B&B is low key. Beautiful part of the country

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a great find. The B&B location was perfect and has a rustic but cosy vibe. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are basic but a steal for the price and Breakfast was yummy! Thank you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

An unexpected delight close to Trim. Lovely friendly staff and comfortable, clean room. The best breakfast I've had in any B &B, the option of duck eggs, local honey, soda bread and homemade jam. Fabulous grounds beside the river. We had dinner in a restaurant a 5 minute drive away ' Montos' in Kilmessan which was also great. Will definitely be back. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family