Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$109
The Chancellor Hotel(Fayetteville)
US$129
  • Pool
US$158
Inn at Carnall Hall(Fayetteville)
US$159
US$169
Homewood
US$165
US$146
CandlewoodSuites
US$189
Hampton.com
Best Western Windsor Suites(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
BestWestern.com
US$169
Hotels.com
All reviewsbaseball stadiumfire pitdonut shopseparate dressing areatrue suitehot cold breakfastliving areaprivate bathmicrowave ovenyear roundbusiness centerliquor storeparking lotroom was cleanparents weekendhotel is locatedwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We selected this hotel for a last minute family road trip to Devil Den Park. It was a lovely hotel. Our room was spacious and had a full kitchen. The pool and hot tub were well maintained and the full buffet breakfast filled our tummies before we headed out for a day of hiking. Check in was quick and easy and the staff was friendly. We had one issue and while it wasn’t the hotels fault I wish that there would have been more action. The room next to us was smoking marijuana. We could smell it through our room and were traveling with small children. It was not something I wanted them exposed to. When my husband notified the front desk they walked the halls and agreed they could smell it but said there was nothing they could do. That was frustrating and I spent the evening spraying deodorant to try to cover the smell. The next morning when my husband checked, the staff member said that they could really only look for remnants of use when they cleaned the room and charge the offenders a $200 charge. It was disappointing because otherwise everything was wonderful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and couldn’t have been happier! A great staff and a super comfortable suite all added up to a great nights sleep!. The Suites kitchen also proved to be a big plus during my stay. At checkout time then Hotel offered a private storage locker/ small room where I was able to leave my luggage safely and securely until I returned later that day to retrieve them for my trip home.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

No dividing wall between the bed and couch but an actual separate bedroom from the living area and kitchen.

An evening reception with beer, wine, and light food is offered every Monday-Thursday and breakfast every morning.

There is a fitness room with a couple of treadmills and ellipticals, weight machine, free weights, and bench press.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub but the water was too cold for the kids liking and the hot tub was out of order.

The hotel is in a great location if in town for a Razorback game. Right across the street from Baum Stadium and not far from campus and Bud Walton and the rest of the athletic facilities.

Would definitely stay here again the next time in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank UsTravelinfool
Gail W, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to respond on the guest review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are very excited the you enjoyed your room and the amenities we offer.
We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This was my first visit to Fayetteville, AR. We stayed at the Staybridge Suites. This hotel was very clean and well kept. I like staying at Staybridge hotels for the suite set up and more room to relax. The patio was a nice open space where you could grill on gas grills should you choose. I didn't east the breakfast there, but it looked good. There is a donut shop across the parking lot that my daughter wanted to check out and it had so many interesting donuts to choose from. I think it was called Hurts donuts. The hotel was a stone's throw from campus with restaurants in the same parking lot that are within easy walking distance. I will stay here again upon my return...no question.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Jessica B, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we are honored to have earned your repeat business. Hurts Donuts, which is located right next to the hotel, is new to the neighborhood but they have quickly become a local favorite as well as a favorite with all of our guests. We hope to see you and your daughter here again soon and WOO PIG!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed here with my daughter for a campus tour, stayed for the football game, and this was a great place to stay.

First, the location is great. It is literally on the edge of campus, and the baseball field is just across the street. The football field and main campus are roughly a 30 minute walk, but they run a shuttle from the baseball parking lot during football games, so it’s super easy to get to the stadium. Second, the rooms are spacious, and it’s very clean. You can easily have a nice extended stay here. That and the beds were surprisingly comfortable for a hotel at this level. Third, breakfast is pretty good, again, for a hotel at this level. The chef changed things up the two days we ate there by creating different egg and protein options, and it offers all the typical carb items you’d expect. Fourth, the extra items are really nice. There is a decent gym on the first floor, it’s located within a stone throw of a sports bar, restaurant, and spirit store. Plus, there is a nice patio with a fire pit where they offer drinks and food during the week. Lastly, the manager, Jessica, went above and beyond in helping us; and the staff were all very helpful to us. In short, when I return to Fayetteville, I will certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jessica B, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Wow! What a fantastic review! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are honored to have earned your repeat business. We strive to become your home away from home and we are delighted to hear that we have achieved this for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon!