Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Fayetteville(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
Inn at the Mill(Springdale)
Chief Motel(Fayetteville)
  • Restaurant
Journey's Inn(Springdale)
  • Pool
Hi Way Inn(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
Inn at Carnall Hall(Fayetteville)
View Hotel
All reviewsnewer courtyardstandard courtyardcomplimentary wififront desksmall cafestarbucks coffeecouple nightsfavorite hotelnice propertybusiness travelertop floorwithin walking distancecommon areasperfect locationindoor poolshort driveother hotels
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Everything was awesome from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. The young lady working the front desk was very professional and friendly. I was a little concerned when we arrived at our room and discovered it was immediately adjacent to the elevator, but I never heard a single noise from it. Which is a huge plus for me because I am a very light sleeper. The hotel was very clean, quiet, smelled nice, and conveniently located near many restaurants. This will be our new "go to place" whenever we are in Fayetteville overnight.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Evidently, before the hotel went totally smoke free, our room had been a smoking room. The smell of cigarette smoke was faint, while the room was full of perfumed room deodorizer. I do admit that I have a hypersensitive sense of smell, unfortunately, so the odors probably would not effect most customers. We will not return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan631
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great customer service! Tiffany was extremely sweet & rescued us when we mistakenly booked a hotel that was disgusting when attending a Razorback football game! She found us a room & was able to accommodate us within minutes of us calling with no hesitation! The property was clean & well kept! It also backs up to an awesome walking/biking trail!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

In town for a wedding....the hotel is very nice and clean. The indoor pool is pretty tiny, but kids still enjoyed it. Hot tub was broken so that was a disappointment.
The girls at the little cafe inside the hotel were very very sweet and the food was very good..had Starbucks coffee. Excellent location. Plenty of stores/restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very comfortable and always welcoming. I love the Bistro (restaurant), but it was closed for repair last time I visited. They have a tasty breakfast menu and Starbucks menu. I have stayed at more than 8 different hotels in the area, and this is always my first choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family