“Always an excellent meal and love the location!”
Review of Theo's

Theo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Theo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 434 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I have eaten here several times with family and friends. I have never had a bad meal here and I've tried something different each time I go. The bar menu is different than the dining room menu, but it is also very very good. I do recommend reservations on game weekends. They have free valet as well which is great in this Dixon Street area.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We went for dinner before a show at WAC so we got there pretty early before the crowds. The atmosphere is really nice and the chairs were particularly comfortable! We started with the "Bones on Toast" appetizer (bone marrow on toasted bread) and it was incredible. I had the cod which was cooked perfectly and probably the best fish I've had in the area. My friend had the pappardelle pasta with duck confit and mushrooms and she loved every bit.

Our service was perfect. We told our server we were going to the show and she timed everything so that we didn't feel rushed but were walking out the door at the exact right time. She was the perfect mix of attentive without being obtrusive. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

stopped here for dinner during a busy weekend. Had reservations. still had to wait but the food was delicious.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Service was attentive and accommodating, but the food has fallen off. Foie gras went from special to an over-done salad of ingredients that obscured a pricey dish that should be a treat. The balance of the meal consisted of pedestrian presentations of what were nice ingredients. Dessert is better had at home. A shame since this used to be a pleasant experience.....

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Theo's has an upscale steakhouse atmosphere, white linen tablecloth's and exceptional service. They also have a great outdoor seating patio.

All of the food was exceptional, the fish and pasta dishes were incredible. I had the pork chop on a Trip Advisor recommendation and it was amazing. The pork chop was flavored perfectly and cooked to perfection. It is a very large cut of meat, approximately an inch and a half thick and could easily be split between two people. Every bite was as good as the last.

The wine selection was excellent.

My only complaint would be that tables near the kitchen are very loud with the staff yelling orders. If the management is reading this, it would improve the experience if they didn't have to yell for orders received.

Would definitely come here again.