“Very good food”

Blue Hours
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Alba Iulia
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The place is not very impressive, but the food is very good. We went their for lunch and we enjoy. Next day we decided to go for the breakfast. They let us know that that chef was not there but they can put together a breakfast for us. Initially I was scared. I was surprise to have one of the best breakfast from this trip. Everything was very good and very professional

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Average. Good serving but long waiting for the food. At least they serve after 11 o clock when the majority of restaurants are already closed. If you are really hungry and have no other option, you can go there. The waitress was extremely polite but it is not enough. Prices are low, for this they deserve 3 stars.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

always a pleasure to go there. good and cheap food. if you want to eat or to dring something, check there.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

We where waiting one hour for food, bad waitress.
Non professional restaurant, waitress.
The food aas good but we where waiting tooooooo much for it.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Three days ago, I've been there and ordered Spaghetti Carbonara. It was the worst dish I had in my life, no matter where in the world I've eaten before. As simply as that, it was a tasteless mush ("un terci" for the Romanian readers), a really disgusting experience. Don't go there even you are starve to death!