“cheap & good”

Restaurant Pizzerie Gothic
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Alba Iulia
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Not so gothic, but the food was really good. The prices were small for such a central zone (e.g. 17 lei for a very cheesy pasta) and the service was fast. Bonus: you can pay with a credit card.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

The previous experience here made us come back, but this time we have been deeply disappointed of the serving and food. Firstly I found a hair in my soup, I asked them for another one and besides it took them ages to bring it, it was also cold so I refused it. One of my friends ordered grilled ribbs and I think they took the word grilled too serious because they were overcooked (burned actually). And last but not least they missed to bring us the desert we ordered also at the beginning and they apologised saying they forgot about it. We ended being served an undercooked dish of Papanasi.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Only Pizza mabe looks ok but the menu is poor.too much oil in everything. And a lot of bees.i couldn t fel good.i couldn t eat or drink because of bees!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Had great pizza here, one each which was slightly too much for a lunch time but that's our fault. Loads of topping all good quality, good pizza bases.
Couple of bottles of chilled Romanian lager and a small amount of people watching.
Great way to lunch !
Went inside and was surprised by the vastness of it, 3 arched ceiling rooms all surprisingly cool, fab.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

A restaurant located in the middle of the citadel.
I ate dinner there and it was good.
The menu was varied, excellent service, fast.