“Nice hotel and restaurant”

Restaurant Hotel Transilvania
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Alba Iulia
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable, clean, location is 15 min walking distance to citadel, the restaurant is good, the stuff is nice, good prices, good house wine!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stayed in Transylvania Hotel and I ate here. The food was good and fresh. Also a quiet restaurant. Good overall

Reviewed 26 June 2017

They just didn't have the heart to let us go to sleep on an empty stomach! I love their food, their service, and the care they offer guests! Keep up the amazing work, guys!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I was 5 people and we asked for an adequate meal impossible .... !!!! I ordered each a liquid preparation and one kind of base !. It took a long ... I asked why delay! I received responses sterile ... but mischievous smiles from the waiter! Personal unprepared, arrogant .... and that's all!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We had to ask twice for the menu because the staff was quite slow, but the food when it arrived was good. Stayed outside as it was lunch hour.

Dishes were prepared well, desert was excellent