“Best coffee in town! And the waffles are simply amazing :)”
Review of LaWaffa

LaWaffa
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I can say it is almost a sin if you are a coffee lover and you didn't tried yet the coffee from this little coffee shop. They have waffles and coffee specialities. I had a big latte with monin sirup and cinnamon(wich is free by the way) and a nutella and banana waffle. Oh you must try!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Where to start ... We were having our evening walk and saw a little place on a courner of a building that was very busy. Like every romanian that likes to stay in line we went there. Not little was our suprise when we discovered one of the best waffels that we had in our life. They are a lot of choices but with the help of the friendly staff we managed to select the perfect combination for us. I would have made some pictures but it was to late ... the waffels were in a better place :D So if you from Alba-Iulia or just visiting we recomend it. It's not hard to find, at the end of the parking lot.

ENJOY!!

P.S. They have coffe to go also!

2  Thank Radu D