US$52
US$47
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$76
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Hotel TRH Ciudad de Baeza(Baeza)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
  • Restaurant
Hostal Aznaitin(Baeza)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$41
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$63
La Casa del Seise(Baeza)(Great Value!)
US$63
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$48
  • Free Internet
La Casa del Maestro de Musica(Baeza)(Great Value!)
US$53
Casa Rural la Azacaya(Baeza)(Great Value!)
US$53
Agoda.com
All reviewsamazing placecouple of daystown centrebeautiful hotelpatiobedreceptioncarstreetparking
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stayed in this beautiful hotel for a couple of days. It is really a palace hotel. The room is spacious enough, nice furniture. I salute to your staff name Luis Alberto in the reception, who is very professional, friendly and very attentive to all the guests request. He is a great asset of the team! Keep it up.

My booking is included with breakfast, full of selection of foods and super tasty. All in all, no complaint. I surely recommend this hotel to my friends who love to come in beautiful Baeza.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I We liked very much this hotel that is a palace that was renovated and opened again in 2016 . The furniture inside suits the old days and is beautiful. The patio where breakfast was served is exceptional nice. Breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful and understanding. We changed our plans and announced the hotel that we will arrive very late about 21.00 o'clock and Mrs. Carmen said to me no problem and so it was
Location was excellent and many restaurants and coffee bars were very near the hotel..

The only thing that upset us that the Hotel doesn't have a parking place for the car. I found on the street nearby and it was free until 9.00 o'clock next morning..

Room Tip: each room has other decoration so you can choose whatever you like.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Hi guys,

Doesn't really matter if the location is a palace situated in the center of a beautifull medieval town. They treat turists (everyone but spanish customers) very bad...u will feel like some third rate citizen...they make u feel like u r being made a favour for allowing u to pay....for very basic food, not very clean rooms....too bad for the location ....
I do not recommend anyone to go there if they are not seriously into Sado Masochism....
Avoid if u do not want to ruin your time in Baeza.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alec1234paris
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was a nice hotel centrally located with lots of ambiance. The center of the hotel is an enclosed courtyard where they serve breakfast. The rooms are nice enough, though I found the bed in my room hard to sleep in. That may not have been the bed's fault, as I had had a very large meal before retiring. I was here just before the start of Easter, so the hotel and streets were decked out in Easter finery.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The Palacio de Salcedo hotel is set in a late gothic / early renaissance building. The impressive exterior continues inside with magnificent coffered ceilings in reception. Unfortunately that’s where the “impressive” ends quite markedly.

We collected our keys and went to our room on the second floor, noting a threadbare carpet as we got out of the lift. The room was pleasant enough and my wife sat down on the bed to survey the surroundings. And fell off. Or rather was pitched off. Because the bed, which we presumed to be Manx in origin, had only three legs. Not three legs and a broken one. Literally just three.

We went to reception and reported this. Oddly the receptionist registered little surprise. We were then accompanied to an alternative room by a lady who proudly showed us how the wardrobe door opened. Unfortunately she didn’t show us how it closed, a trick that eluded us throughout our night’s stay, as did getting water out of more than one tap. The aircon wasn’t great and the overall impression was of a hotel in decline. In its heyday it would have been magnificent, but not now and we won’t be going back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple