“Beautiful hotel”

Palacio de los Salcedo
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Baeza
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This hotel is located in what appears to be one of the "palacios" that is the highlight of the twin towns Baeza and Ubenda. We had a suited and a normal room and both were really nice. Expect some street noise in the late evening and in the morning (street cleaning). While parking close by is expensive and troublesome - its only a short walk to free street parking. I found that the hotel is "overselling" their breakfast - but maybe its just a little more Spanish that what we are used to? The staff was helpful enough but only had limited English knowledge and maybe came through a little "reserved"

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stayed in this beautiful hotel for a couple of days. It is really a palace hotel. The room is spacious enough, nice furniture. I salute to your staff name Luis Alberto in the reception, who is very professional, friendly and very attentive to all the guests request. He is a great asset of the team! Keep it up.

My booking is included with breakfast, full of selection of foods and super tasty. All in all, no complaint. I surely recommend this hotel to my friends who love to come in beautiful Baeza.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I We liked very much this hotel that is a palace that was renovated and opened again in 2016 . The furniture inside suits the old days and is beautiful. The patio where breakfast was served is exceptional nice. Breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful and understanding. We changed our plans and announced the hotel that we will arrive very late about 21.00 o'clock and Mrs. Carmen said to me no problem and so it was
Location was excellent and many restaurants and coffee bars were very near the hotel..

The only thing that upset us that the Hotel doesn't have a parking place for the car. I found on the street nearby and it was free until 9.00 o'clock next morning..

Room Tip: each room has other decoration so you can choose whatever you like.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Hi guys,

Doesn't really matter if the location is a palace situated in the center of a beautifull medieval town. They treat turists (everyone but spanish customers) very bad...u will feel like some third rate citizen...they make u feel like u r being made a favour for allowing u to pay....for very basic food, not very clean rooms....too bad for the location ....
I do not recommend anyone to go there if they are not seriously into Sado Masochism....
Avoid if u do not want to ruin your time in Baeza.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was a nice hotel centrally located with lots of ambiance. The center of the hotel is an enclosed courtyard where they serve breakfast. The rooms are nice enough, though I found the bed in my room hard to sleep in. That may not have been the bed's fault, as I had had a very large meal before retiring. I was here just before the start of Easter, so the hotel and streets were decked out in Easter finery.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baeza
0.1 km away
Parador de Ubeda
#1 of 13 in Ubeda
8.8 km away
Hotel Sercotel Rosaleda de Don Pedro

Been to Palacio de los Salcedo? Share your experiences!