All reviewsrooftop poolflights of stairsfrosted glasssea viewsmaller buildingfine staybars and restaurantsbuffet breakfast was goodtrain bus stationtoilet areaperfect locationhire sunbedsopposite the beachshower gel and shampoopoor weatherspanish villagebooked room only
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I read quite a lot of reviews on here about this hotel before we stayed as I never stayed here before and if I’m honest I think the bad reviews are from people who are too used to 5 star luxury and these people need to remember this is a 3 star hotel and for only being 3 star I think it’s pretty good apart from the pool not having enough seats to cater for the amount of guests that would be my only complaint! Please do not believe everything you read on here because I was pleasantly surprised about this hotel I think it’s so clean, the staff are so nice especially the South African guy at the pool he is more than helpful and from start to finish we have had such a pleasant stay. It is in an amazing location so what more do you want for the money you pay to stay here! Top class and the view from the rooftop is amazing

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ok but has to many hidden costs.Rooms are ok but small.we were here for a week air con not working all week.safe 20 euros a week.To rent fridge 7.50 Euro a day to hire a towel for 1.50 a day plus 10 Euro deposit if you were here for two weeks that’s 160 Euro on top of what you pay.Staff were nice but wouldn’t be back here not for me

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James K
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed here twice this summer because the price and location were ideal. The hotel is right on the sea front and well worth paying the extra money for a sea view. I preferred the views from the smaller tower (the one with the pool) and asked for a room in this tower by email - they responded saying that was no problem and were very helpful at check in. Loved this hotel - basic and clean and I would stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room in the smaller tower.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location opposite the beach & right in the heart of Fuengirola this hotel is a 5-minute walk from the train station, which is a 35 min journey from Malaga Airport & a 3 min walk to the Bus Station.
I have stayed in this hotel on a number of occasions due to its location. The rooms are compact but bright & comfortable. There have always been bottles of water & a little treat on arrival as a welcome for all guests. My only complaint would be that the toilet & shower facilities are very tight & behind frosted glass doors, which can be a privacy issue for some people & the wash hand basin is outside the glass door in the main room.
The rooms have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and balconies. I have stayed in the regular double rooms & the superior rooms with sea views, which were no difference in size. I have always brought my own travel kettle , but they hire out kettles, small fridges & other items also during your stay.
I have always requested to stay on the 8th floor in the main building with the reception desk as this is the floor under the rooftop terrace with a pool & bar & is very convenient to just pop up the stairs.
The pool area is well kept with plenty of sun loungers & it offers panoramic views of the entire area. There are 3 lifts in this building which I have never had a problem with.
The breakfast is served in the restaurant which can be accessed by the stairway in the main foyer. There was plenty of choice of warm & cold foods & everything was clean, warm & well presented.
This hotel has everything on its doorsteps .. The beach is directly opposite it’s front door, The famous Fish Alley is behind the hotel & all of the other beautiful restaurants, bars, & boutiques are only a short walk away. The bus station is only a 3 mins walk if you fancy a day trip to Malaga City (which is only a 55 mins journey) A visit to the Granier Bakery/ coffee shop opposite the bus station is a must & always handy for a fresh baguette to take to the beach .. All in all an extremely convenient & well priced hotel which offers everything for the perfect base in Fuengirola ..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johanna s
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Overall the hotel is very good. Location is its big selling point. Beach on your doorstep along with supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, kids amusements, marina, tour train etc. Rooms clean and modern. Cleaned everyday with fresh towels and toilet paper. Bed clothes not changed over 7day stay. People complaining about bathroom. Yes it has frosted glass instead of wall but nothing really to see except shadow in shower and head/feet. It caused us no problems. We stayed in room 1021. We were given a choice of rooms on arrival so we asked for high room with sea view and thats exactly what we got. And it was worth the height to get the view we had. TV has one english channel a news one. Good radio stations on it. Storage good wardrobe anf shelves and desk and bathroom drawers. Air conditioning good but does switch off if on for too long i.e. during the night. Downside to rooms is charge for fridge and safe. Make these a complimentary and to me the rooms are perfect.
Hotel in general very clean. 3 lifts up to rooms no problems with them. Didnt eat in the hotel so cant comment on that. Pool is fab on the roof. Good comfortable sun loungers and chairs tables etc. Bar is reasonably priced. We stayed in tower opposite pool tower so you have to go down your lift across reception and up other lift, again this didnt bother us.
Reception area is well air conditioned staff are friendly and helpful. Luggage store available. Also option to check out at 2pm (15€ charge) or 4pm (20€ charge).
All in all I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Location excellent. Hotel amenities very good. Rooms very good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple