“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Fast and efficient service with really tasty pizza's. We ordered 3 pizzas at €6.50 each. Great value! We would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I visited this pizza restaurant but it will definitely not be the last.I could not have wished for a better pizza or better service. The pizza called maestro was my favorite. The dough was absolutely amazing. I visited this restaurant three times and I never walked away disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped here for a late lunch with friends. With Spanish lunchtime being significantly later than British lunchtime, running on till around 4.30pm, we didn't think anything of it by showing up at 3.30pm (unusually late for us!). There was one guy sitting eating pizza outside and a couple of families sitting inside. We chose an outside table and sat down.

The pizzas we had were all delicious! We've eaten here before and the food was fab then too! Service was good, although I did feel a little rushed, since they obviously wanted to close at 4pm! So I felt like I was having to wolf down my pizza instead of getting to enjoy it leisurely. We weren't offered dessert, which is understandable since they all wanted to go home. But their tiramisu sounded good!

I'll definitely go back, but maybe a bit earlier next time. They don't open till about 7.30/8pm in the evening, which is why we've never been for dinner, since these Spanish meal hours are a bit late for us!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We've been here a few times now and it never disappoints. Since there are so many choices you absolutely have to order something new every time. This visit I decided to go for the chicken and bacon pizza. It was my favourite pizza that I have had there so far and I've tried more than half a dozen at this point.

There's nothing better than eating somewhere with friendly service and awesome food, and that's what you get. We were served by the owner who loves to engage in a bit of friendly banter. The prices are also fantastic for what you get.

Perhaps our only complaint would be from my friend who loves an espresso after a meal, which they do not serve.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Needs more than five stars, I am telling you now it is the best pizza I have ever tasted and they will make it however and with whatever you like they're so friendly and happy and always making sure you're happy and enjoying yourself, the pizzas are an amazing price too!! I would highly recommend for all of those pizza lovers out there I come here or order from here all of the time