“Fantastic Italian ”

Panormus Ristorante Cucina Siciliana
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Panormus Ristorante Cucina Siciliana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,045 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint restaurant hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the main streets. We were greeted by Giovanni who is so nice and mannerly. The other staff are also so nice.

We sat indoors however there is plenty of outdoor seating. For starters we ordered the bruschetta and I have to say, portion size, taste and flavour was amazing. For mains I ordered the tortellini (stuffed with mince) ham and cream. This was amazing, portion size is also perfect with no fancy frills. My wife ordered the carbonara which was also really tasty. For dessert we both ordered tiramisu and espresso. Really really nice.

All in all it was an amazing meal and the price was definitely great value for this hidden gem.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely Sicilian restaurant in a picturesque square. Delicious pizzas an deserts! Tiramisu and Cannolo recommended for dessert. Coffee is good and strong. Friendly staff. Will go back!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant meal and great prices.

Massive portions and extremely tasty. 8 very happy diners tonight.

We especially loved the seafood pasta.

Booking very easy and a good idea.

Easy to find, just off the beaten track.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

very friendly , the chef is Marisa and she will do any dishes for you that you have in mind
the place is clean and in the summer months you can seat outside

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had walked past this restaurant a few times and read a few reviews and was excited to try it out as all my meals in Fuengirola have been great. The setting is lovely, sat outside on a lovely square and the staff were nice. But the food was sadly one big disappointment. To start we shared the rice balls which were good but served on a bed of brown (stale) salad. Then one of us had the meat and potatoes which was over cooked, dry and bland. I had a pizza that had no tomato sauce on it- the dough was slightly red but no sauce. The rest of the toppings were nice and generously given. My dad enjoyed his lasagne. Maybe we chose the wrong dishes but how can you mess up a pizza? I wouldn't go back, so many better places to eat at in this town.