US$90
  • Pool
Iberos(Jaen)
  • Spa
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunderground parkinghotel barbusy roadtown centreair conditioningnice hotelroom was cleantapaslobbyconferencecarpetcitynoisespaincathedraltaxi
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I stayed for a number of nights in this hotel when at a conference. I had been said this is one of the best hotels in the city, but I have to say my expectations were not met. When you enter the building, you can see the nice decor and, to my despair, the first thing I noticed was that most of the rooms face the hall, which would mean noise.

The room I was given was big, even though it had a small wardrobe. The bed was comfortable, but a bit old, as the linen and the cover. The carpet covering all the floor is a bit oldfashioned and old. The bathroom has a big bath and the toiletries you may expect, but again you can see everything is a bit old.

As I had imagined when I entered the hotel, the room was noisy (you could hear every single person entering the hotel). There are other rooms which do not face the hall, but they are very small and it is difficult to get to them (try to avoid them!).

The worst thing, anyway, was the breakfast. It only has the elementary things, but there is not a wide range of fruits/juices/coffees/teas or mermelades, 'embutido', etc. For a four-star hotel, it was not good at all. The juice was not fresh either, and the coffee was not as good as it could be.

The wifi did not work very well either. Don't expect to use it if you need to work

Room Tip: Don't choose a room which is difficult to get to. They are small
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pachocha
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is a fabulous hotel, everything is to the highest standards. Would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to both family and friends. Great central location although it is a bit of a steep walk into the town. Excellent

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Derek C
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

A bit disappointed by our second visit. The first room smelt of bad body odour. The second had carpets which were thread bar in parts. The drains smelled badly but that seems to be a problem in a lot of Spain, it seems to be more so in the hot weather as w have not noticed n winter before. However we Would have expected a hotel of this quality to have some means of sorting it even if it was only a deodoriser in the bathrooms. Food in restaurant was lovely. Staff were very helpful again which made up for the disappointment. Car park is excellent and very secure.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I had to travel to Jaen on a business trip and we used it just to sleep. For that purpose it's a good hotel on a good location, Bulevar area. There were several restaurants around, less than 15 minutes walking and we did not have any problem to park the car in the surroundings.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights for work, which was definitely a convenient location given that I could easily walk to the office where I was working. The staff are very friendly and incredibly accomodating. However, my room was facing a very busy road which meant that I was woken up by traffic early every morning. The rooms and the hotel itself are a bit dated even if the hotel is relatively new. Despite this, it was a pleasant stay and I have no major complaints

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business