“Great day in Nerja!”

Play Nerja
Ranked #1 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Nerja is a young and fledge company that changed the rules of Tourism. Tour on Segway, Electric Bike and Night Adventure tour. Local guides with locals perspectives will make you love Nerja and it's outskirts. We love non tourism tours!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My friends and I spent only a day in Nerja and Segway was the best opportunity to see the city and enjoy being there! Our guide was Denisa. She was excellent and very nice. She likes what she does! I had lots of fun there and for sure I would do that once again!! I can certainly recommend it to anyone. Thanks Denisa!

1  Thank Lukasz J
in 16 reviews
"helmets"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Just returned from a lovely week in Nerja with my two daughters with the Segway experience highlight of the week! Denisa was our tour guide having met her a few days before whilst out promoting the Segway on the streets, the 3 of us had a brief test ride and decided to go for it! On the morning of the tour, Denisa provided training, Hi Vis vests, helmets and safety awareness before setting out. They have their own Insurance cover but it is worth checking your own travel Insurance docs to see if Segway is covered? We were all competent cyclists so picked up the technique of balance very quickly although it is very different to cycling. Really enjoyed the ride out for 1 half hours around Nerja taking in the history along the way, negotiated small narrow streets, parks, sea front, plenty of stops, pace not too fast depending on how confident you are. Very professional company, total confidence in their safety. They have their own insurance but maybe worth checking our your own travel insurance to see if you are covered for Segway? Would definitely do it again, our age range was late 20's and 60!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

A definite must for the sightseer visiting Nerja. Denisa, our guide - there was only 2 of us on the midday tour - brought us on a 90-minute tour of the backstreets and byways of Nerja. It's really a great way to see the lovely town of Nerja, with some places off the beaten track. My wife and I had a great time and Denisa was son helpful throughout the tour. Don't be put off by the fear of keeping your balance on a Segway - I'm in my 60s and I found it easy.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Excellent time in Nerja. Dinesia was our guide and she was very friendly and nice. My Kids enjoyed on Sageway.
Must recoomend to every one.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We wanted to go on a tour of the Alpujarras and came across this tour company in Nerja. No big tour bus here. Just eight of us, including our driver Lorena, in a Mercedes Tourer. Lorena gave us information about the surrounding countryside from the word go. The scenery was stunning and the villages we visited were lovely and we would have been very happy to spend more time in them. Lorena went above and beyond her remit that day and even booked us a table outside a lovely restaurant where we had lunch. Our day out exceeded all our expectations and we highly recommend this agency.