“Standard curry house”

The Curry Inn
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Heathfield
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Decent but nothing special, tbh. Meat was quite tough and bhajis quite greasy. Bhindi curry was nice.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (234)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

A last minute decision for a takeaway and the food was ready very quickly. The meal was delicious and I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2020

We ordered a takeaway on Saturday from here as it had great recommendations.
We ordered at 6.30 and it didn't arrive until after 9pm. Whilst I appreciate Saturdays are busy the online form said delivery would take 45 minutes and it was only after I called them an hour and a half after ordering that they said it would be late.

When the food arrived it was luke warm and we were missing our onion bhajis - I phoned straight away but as it was after 9 (2 and a half hours after ordering) they were closed so no answer. I sent a Facebook message which nobody bothered replying to (having read it) and called the following day to request refund for the bhajis and ideally delivery and was told that I would have to call back on Wednesday when a manager would be in. Just called them and was told noone could help again.

I am not usually one to complain but honestly how hard is it just to give me the money back for something we didn't even receive?!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Very very delicious and such lovely service, best curry I’ve had in a long time, definitely coming back soon!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

The food was brilliant lovely customer service was impressive.i thought it was the best food I have had in a long time

Date of visit: November 2020