“Really helpful and accommodating and great food”
Review of Herbies Dino Bar

Herbies Dino Bar
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Famous Fresh Local Fish And Chips Range Of Delious Burgers And Breakfasts
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Matt and Luke were really amenable to my requests for food. The food was great too. Love the grilled fish and the missus liked the batter! Thanks lads.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our frequent visits to Lyme Regis always include a visit to Herbies.
So much to choose from and always excellent..Well done boys!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice fresh caught cod and good chips. Reasonable priced, friendly gents serving. Generally awsome!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

These guys were kind enough to throw a couple of scallops in with my locally caught mackerel and chips. Everything was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. A big thumbs up from me and my friends, who both had the scampi. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We came here for lunch and almost ordered from the kiosk next door but I noticed that this place was a bit cheaper. I had a cheeseburger which was really nice. I ordered chips with it, as did my husband who had a burger too. We asked for 2 cheeseburger and chips but you get charged for them all separately so maybe that’s why it looks cheaper as I presumed you could have them as a meal. So in hindsight, I wished we’d only ordered one portion of chips to share as we had too many and they were not good chips. Completely tasteless and not proper “chippy chips”. We ordered chicken nuggets and chips for our twin daughters (8) to share. One of my girls asked me to try one of the nuggets after she had as she said it tasted funny. I did and they just didn’t taste good. It was really dry. We had to wait longer than the 6 minutes we were quoted as they kept taking more and more orders and no food was coming out. That’s probably why the nuggets tasted dry. So, unless I just want a burger on its own, I won’t be coming here again.

1  Thank Victoria B